Not so much there products as the companies passion about their products. I feel that's my favorite thing about Apple. They believe fully in everything they sell to be premium, and the best. That is why there fans and consumers alike adore Apple like they do and essentially are moving billboards because they believe the same about the product their using.
    04-07-2014 01:44 PM
    To an extent, I love it when anyone (even a company) refuses to let itself be bound by the rules governing that industry, and constantly seeks on how to bend those iron rules to fit itself, rather than itself bending to fit those rules.

I am not referring to Apple evading tax or engaging in patent lawsuits, but about how they redefined the smartphone and tablet industries, and dared to defy popular logic by making moves that would normally seem like suicide. Stuff like banning flash, not supporting NFC, introducing lightning when the rest of the world is on micro-USB, making a metal phone, putting a mobile OS on a tablet, that sort of thing. And making the rest of the competition look stupid in the process.
    04-13-2014 08:51 AM
    I love various apple accessories. I have spent a lot of money on changing my phone case. does anyone who knows this site? phonegala.com? I don't know whether should I buy things there. the product look nice and not expensive, but I don't know the quality.
    04-16-2014 03:30 PM
28 12