Do any ios users use a PC instead of a Mac?

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I use a Mac Mini. I don't use it for gaming (got my xbox 360 for that). It's a great machine with a very small footprint.

~S

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I use a Mac Mini. I don't use it for gaming (got my xbox 360 for that). It's a great machine with a very small footprint.

~S

I really would love to see them update the Mac minis to haswell CPUs, but at this point they might as well just wait for broadwell I think.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for this. I do love my current HP, However it's had the motherboard replaced twice. AMD is also giving me issues with their updates and it keeps having failures. I think I need to look into Intel. What do you think of Intel VS AMD?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this. I do love my current HP, However it's had the motherboard replaced twice. AMD is also giving me issues with their updates and it keeps having failures. I think I need to look into Intel. What do you think of Intel VS AMD?

I've always used AMD processors and never had a problem. I've had an Athlon XP 2500+ and a Phenom X4 9550 both are desktop processors.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've always used AMD processors and never had a problem. I've had an Athlon XP 2500+ and a Phenom X4 9550 both are desktop processors.

I'm wondering if there isn't a difference between desktop and laptop processor quality. I have had an AMD desktop at work with zero issues. Where as this is my first laptop with it and all I've had since day one is issues.... The work one got way more use and it never had any issues.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if there isn't a difference between desktop and laptop processor quality. I have had an AMD desktop at work with zero issues. Where as this is my first laptop with it and all I've had since day one is issues.... The work one got way more use and it never had any issues.

Mine have been used for gaming, I've gone 12 hours straight with no issues or slow downs or heat issues. Is the AMD processor in your laptop an APU?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Mine have been used for gaming, I've gone 12 hours straight with no issues or slow downs or heat issues. Is the AMD processor in your laptop an APU?

Yeah. I picked a bad one though I think. I'd originally only got it to replace my HP DV-6 1030us. Someone stole it right out of my apartment while I was at work. I cried for a long time over that laptop. I got a great deal on it from Craigslist when a college kid had to sell it to get a Mac for his college art classes.

HP Pavilion g7-1329wm Notebook PC Product Specifications HP Pavilion g7-1329wm Notebook PC | HP? Support

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I picked a bad one though I think. I'd originally only got it to replace my HP DV-6 1030us. Someone stole it right out of my apartment while I was at work. I cried for a long time over that laptop. I got a great deal on it from Craigslist when a college kid had to sell it to get a Mac for his college art classes.

HP Pavilion g7-1329wm Notebook PC Product Specifications HP Pavilion g7-1329wm Notebook PC | HP? Support

Yeah AMD APU's aren't that great, intel's offerings are better in that area.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR