What Do You Think Of Apple In A Support Fashion When You Need Help?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When you cannot take care of a glitch in your Apple device no matter the device, What do you think of Apple in a support role whether you have to call or go to the store for an appointment at the Genius Bar? Ever have any horror stories or were you taken care of and satisfied?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've yet to have the pleasure of calling Apple Support but have heard many good reviews about there wonderful service

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
2 Nights ago was the first time I called for my Applecare + because syncing 7 new apps ate up all my space in "Other" This girl was so good that she took me through a restore/ clean install that I have never done when I upgrade and stayed on the phone through the entire process. We put on 7.1 did my backup back on and I gained 2.8 GB of free space with a snappier and faster phone. Think I am happy with them? This is the way i will do my IOS upgrades from now on.:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Never had to use Apple Support (knocking on wood), but I've never heard anything bad about Apple Support.....thats a good thing. SMILE

anon(8693334)

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I've used Apple Care on a few occasions & never been disappointed...They are AWESOME!!! Communities on the other hand can be hit or miss?! Especially when I was a 'Newbie'...but now that I've been able to better understand more 'Lingo & Terms' through extensive searches over the years...I still end up at forums like this one - LOL

spencerdl...I'm also a retired, veteran USMC...just wanted to THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, miss it sometimes?! Semper Fi!

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
My Aunt went to the Apple shop yesterday, to purchase a HDMI adapter so she could Skype on her TV through her iPad. They were out of stock, so a member of staff sold her one with RCA inputs, because that would work just as well according to some *****.

She called the store twice after having problems, but there was nothing that could be done, although they did repeatedly go through setup of the device, it was never going to work.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's really a pleasure. Whether at the Genius Bar or when I've called Apple directly with iTunes purchasing problems. I don't have any bad stories at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro