How Many People In Your Family Own iPhones And Are You Responsible?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In a good way if you have a medium to large family How many in the family own iPhones and did they follow you in you being the first to buy one?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Roughly six members and I would say half of them are new and caught me by surprise not my doing at all

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All of them, except my youngest son, has an iPhone, but he will get one soon, yes, I am responsible...:)....Having said that, my middle son will be getting an Galaxy S4 next week for his birthday because his friends all have one. Hopefully, he'll be happy with it.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Almost everyone in my family has an iPhone and they all didn't get an iPhone until years after I had one. It's only 3 in my household though, I bought the iPhones for them.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Only my sister has the iPhone along with me, and I kinda like that exclusivity between us...

Well, that's not entirely true, as my cousins all have iPhones...

Sent from my RM-998_apac_sea_912 using Tapatalk

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
There are 3 iPhones in my house, and 2 SIIIs. I am directly responsible for one of the iPhones, as it was my 5. I am responsible for my brother getting his 5c as well.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
7 and I'm not really responsible for any of them lol people in my family either have an iPhone or a basic phone.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 on our family plan: My 5s, my wifes 5 and my teenage daughter has a 4s. My younger two kids are too young still. I am responsible for my mother-in-law having an iPhone 5 and my sister-in-law converted from an android last year and now has her two teenagers on iPhone's. I guess I could say I am responsible for at least 7 in the family.

I mess around with other OS's a lot, but I almost always recommend the iPhone if someone asks me for my opinion on what they should get.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The majority of my family that i communicate with on a regular basis owns iPhones. I followed them being a Verizon guy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Me, my wife, my mom, all of my siblings (6 in total) besides 1 and both of my nephews have iPhones. Of all of them, I was responsible for about half.

My dad got an iPhone 4S and didn't like the touch screen so went back to his Blackberry (bless his heart), and my brother recently switched from the iPhone 5 to the Galaxy S3. He's not really that tech savvy though, and he got it because his company bought everyone a new phone and it was the only choice. He said he doesn't really see a difference, which tells me that it doesn't really matter what phone he has, he's going to simply use it at a basic level anyways.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm only responsible for two (Wife/mine), but I would say half and half (iPhone/Android).....They switch phones like the weather. Hard to keep up.....SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I never expected this many answers and add all those phones from each person and family members and that's a lot of iPhones. i like this thread to find out about the influence people have on their family members when they have the best tech device....(Laughing). But true :)

anon(767240)

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Two of my siblings use iphones as well. Older bro is a hardcore apple user. Would use only apple products.

Sent from my iPad air using Tapatalk

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
In my immediate family, my wife (5S), sister (5), mom (5) and dad (5) all have iPhones. My 2 sister-in-laws have the 5 as well. Everyone pays their own bill. My brother-in-law and I are the only black sheep and both use the Nexus 5 as our daily drivers. Every one of us has some variant of the iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro