When you received your iPhone....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love reading the manuals for any new piece of electronics I get! It may seem juvenile, but I like it. It makes me feel special for owning it lol
It's not juvenile at all, my friend. I'll go through a manual eventually and almost always end up discovering things I had not known and then get mad at myself for not knowing about it...:)

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
When you received your iPhone for the first time, did you have to read the manual to operate it or were you savvy enough to operate it within minutes or hours on your own? Personally, I didn't need to read the manual to operate it. What about you?

Right out of the box for the basic things like calling, texting, using the internet of course not. Apple intended for the device to work as such. I mean after a few minutes of tinkering most people who are new to Apple probably do read the manual but you don't really need to. I personally did not need it at all plus there was one in my browser.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Since I was coming from Android, it took a little getting used to. A lack of Swype and no back button were the hardest to adapt for me. However, after less than a week I'd jailbroken it.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since I was coming from Android, it took a little getting used to. A lack of Swype and no back button were the hardest to adapt for me. However, after less than a week I'd jailbroken it.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?
I was a huge Swype user, too, and like you, I missed using it. The back button didn't bother me as much, however. Still, it didn't take me long to adjust, thankfully.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I must be really old. I could never get used to Swype and what ever I meant to type was something else entirely.

via the phone

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I tried to like swype, but it was always slower for me than typing with two thumbs. Autocorrect on the iPhone is pretty good - just pay attention to what it changes, or become the next funny autocorrect meme. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR