Are you happy with your iPhone?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I just like how the iOS OS and hardware is so unobtrusive. It just gets just get out of the way and l lets the apps take over and do what you want them to. Such is not always the case with other platforms.

via the phone

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Why would you have been bummed? I am using the 5 (not on an S update) and the only thing I feel I miss is the Touch ID. The 5 is a very solid performer and is still quite fast. Since I rarely play with my friend?s 5S, I rarely think about Touch ID, because it is not a factor in my day to day life. In fact, I usually update every year, but decided against the 5S, as I am ready for a bigger screen, which I think the 6 might have. iPhones have great resale value, it is easily sustainable to upgrade each year.

That said, the 5S is a great device, Apple continues to make decent updates.

Well because I have Touch ID I know how much I would have been missing out without it. I have my phone set to need a passcode immediately after lock, entering In even a 4 digit passcode time after time becomes very monotonous and annoying. With Touch ID it's just instant. And I will definitely be envious of 6 owners who have a bigger screen but the S update will inevitably be better, the wait is worth it in other words. Plus I can't upgrade every year, I need the upgrade discount from my carrier.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Well because I have Touch ID I know how much I would have been missing out without it. I have my phone set to need a passcode immediately after lock, entering In even a 4 digit passcode time after time becomes very monotonous and annoying. With Touch ID it's just instant. And I will definitely be envious of 6 owners who have a bigger screen but the S update will inevitably be better, the wait is worth it in other words. Plus I can't upgrade every year, I need the upgrade discount from my carrier.

Haha and the 7 better than the 6S and so on. But the person one generation behind is never too badly off. Its a positive thing for iPhone users. You upgrade every other year and I think Apple caters to that cycle.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Haha and the 7 better than the 6S and so on. But the person one generation behind is never too badly off. Its a positive thing for iPhone users. You upgrade every other year and I think Apple caters to that cycle.

Lol I was just sharing my opinion about how I feel. Are you saying my opinion is wrong? Lol I wasn't speaking for anyone.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Lol I was just sharing my opinion about how I feel. Are you saying my opinion is wrong? Lol I wasn't speaking for anyone.

True. Seriously though, your opinion is cool LOL. Truth be told were I on the S update I would say the same thing. Let's say I am suffering from the proverbial "Fox and Sour Grapes" syndrome. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
True. Seriously though, your opinion is cool LOL. Truth be told were I on the S update I would say the same thing. Let's say I am suffering from the proverbial "Fox and Sour Grapes" syndrome. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Lol I'm usually suffering from the same thing.

Jilliantexts

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have to say.. it took me some time to fully commit to my iphone. I too have Samsung Galaxy Note (for work 1, 2 and now 3) but I love love love my iphone 5S.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2