I just like how the iOS OS and hardware is so unobtrusive. It just gets just get out of the way and l lets the apps take over and do what you want them to. Such is not always the case with other platforms.

via the phone
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-22-2014 12:52 PM
    Why would you have been bummed? I am using the 5 (not on an S update) and the only thing I feel I miss is the Touch ID. The 5 is a very solid performer and is still quite fast. Since I rarely play with my friends 5S, I rarely think about Touch ID, because it is not a factor in my day to day life. In fact, I usually update every year, but decided against the 5S, as I am ready for a bigger screen, which I think the 6 might have. iPhones have great resale value, it is easily sustainable to upgrade each year.

That said, the 5S is a great device, Apple continues to make decent updates.
    Well because I have Touch ID I know how much I would have been missing out without it. I have my phone set to need a passcode immediately after lock, entering In even a 4 digit passcode time after time becomes very monotonous and annoying. With Touch ID it's just instant. And I will definitely be envious of 6 owners who have a bigger screen but the S update will inevitably be better, the wait is worth it in other words. Plus I can't upgrade every year, I need the upgrade discount from my carrier.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 
    03-22-2014 01:35 PM
    hi Qbnkeit, how have you been, it's been a long time. Glad that you love your 5s
    I LOVE it!!!!!❤️

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    03-22-2014 01:36 PM
    Well because I have Touch ID I know how much I would have been missing out without it. I have my phone set to need a passcode immediately after lock, entering In even a 4 digit passcode time after time becomes very monotonous and annoying. With Touch ID it's just instant. And I will definitely be envious of 6 owners who have a bigger screen but the S update will inevitably be better, the wait is worth it in other words. Plus I can't upgrade every year, I need the upgrade discount from my carrier.

Haha and the 7 better than the 6S and so on. But the person one generation behind is never too badly off. Its a positive thing for iPhone users. You upgrade every other year and I think Apple caters to that cycle.
    03-22-2014 01:58 PM
    Haha and the 7 better than the 6S and so on. But the person one generation behind is never too badly off. Its a positive thing for iPhone users. You upgrade every other year and I think Apple caters to that cycle.
    Lol I was just sharing my opinion about how I feel. Are you saying my opinion is wrong? Lol I wasn't speaking for anyone.

03-22-2014 06:52 PM
    Lol I was just sharing my opinion about how I feel. Are you saying my opinion is wrong? Lol I wasn't speaking for anyone.

Your opinion could never be wrong because it's yours. 😀👍

via the tablet
    Megan Blok likes this.
    03-22-2014 07:01 PM

True. Seriously though, your opinion is cool LOL. Truth be told were I on the S update I would say the same thing. Let's say I am suffering from the proverbial "Fox and Sour Grapes" syndrome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    03-22-2014 11:11 PM
    True. Seriously though, your opinion is cool LOL. Truth be told were I on the S update I would say the same thing. Let's say I am suffering from the proverbial "Fox and Sour Grapes" syndrome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Lol I'm usually suffering from the same thing.

dc9super80 likes this.
    03-23-2014 12:32 AM
    I have to say.. it took me some time to fully commit to my iphone. I too have Samsung Galaxy Note (for work 1, 2 and now 3) but I love love love my iphone 5S.
    03-27-2014 08:55 PM
34 12