Battery-short iPhone users are 'wall huggers,' quips Blackberry CEO

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
"Wall hugging " with my iPhone 5c is exactly what I was doing this week.
I had stopped off at my aunt's house during a long journey and I do not have a car charger for my iPhone. The battery was not dead, but was in need of a top up. I was sat on a chair, by a wall, using the phone whilst it charged at a socket.
I also own a BlackBerry Z10 and for that I have a spare battery pack, which can be charged with the standard phone charger. It can then be used to recharge the phone's battery in just 30 mins or you can swap the batteries around in just a couple of minutes.
I noticed that a friend at work must have just bought a battery case like a Morphie for her iPhone 5. It looks very smart, but must add to the size and weight of the iPhone, plus they generally cost 3/4 times more than the BlackBerry solution of the spare battery pack. Does anyone even make these cases for the 5c?

I doubt Mophie would waste resources to make battery cases for the 5c but I could be wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I had stopped off at my aunt's house during a long journey and I do not have a car charger for my iPhone. The battery was not dead, but was in need of a top up. I was sat on a chair, by a wall, using the phone whilst it charged at a socket.
I also own a BlackBerry Z10 and for that I have a spare battery pack, which can be charged with the standard phone charger. It can then be used to recharge the phone's battery in just 30 mins or you can swap the batteries around in just a couple of minutes.
I noticed that a friend at work must have just bought a battery case like a Morphie for her iPhone 5. It looks very smart, but must add to the size and weight of the iPhone, plus they generally cost 3/4 times more than the BlackBerry solution of the spare battery pack. Does anyone even make these cases for the 5c?

Why don't you use your spare battery pack with your iPhone 5c?
se6ezahu.jpg

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%2Fiphone-5c-battery-case.html&token=GI8tgn_A

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00G34QCOA?t=imore-20&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2213776

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/pow5cb...&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CMH-tInmnL0CFUYV7AodOAsA5w

There are a few options out there. I think it's harder to find portable battery chargers for anything that doesn't have a micro USB.

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm an extremely heavy smartphone user with a so-so lte connection. My phone barely lasts me more than 6-7 hours. However, on wifi my 5 can last about 8-9 hours with half its brightness. Of course when I play demanding games with max brightness getting 3 hours isn't that surprising lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen