How many people carry two devices?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've officially lost it. I've got 5 devices who tag along with me now. 5s, 5c, Note 3, Nokia 521, and BB 9310....

Sent from the tiled one using Tapatalk.

Oh wow. I'm glad I can get by with one device. Before I bought the 5S, I was interested in buying an Android media player, but I'm glad I changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

toneytone

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I carry a Gold 5s, BlackBerry Z30 and BlackBerry PlayBook. I never thought I would be able to manage all 3 devices but they all play a part.

Posted via the Android iMore App On BlackBerry Z30

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
LOL. 😭 I've been noticing the signature changes. 😂

Good Lord!!! Are you a pimp???

😉

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Oh wow. I'm glad I can get by with one device. Before I bought the 5S, I was interested in buying an Android media player, but I'm glad I changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

It would seem that some people like to drink, some to smoke, some to eat... etc.

Mine is to concur the world of boredom and lack of knowledge via electronic devices...

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
And someday I'll open a museum, if you're nice to me I'll give you a free tour.

epupyby5.jpg

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Now you just have to get an original iPhone for a good exhibit.

Yes! I do. I need to get my hands back on a Symbian and WebOS device too.

Kinda off topic;

Funny thing happened yesterday. Coworker shows up at work and I'm like guess what? "What?" I got a Windows phone. "No way, nah uh.....really?" Yeah, look. "Uh.... You did huh?" The face he made epic.

Was kinda like this:

tezu6uve.jpg

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I carry just one personal phone(iPhone 5) but my work has allotted me a BlackBerry. So yea, kinda two devices

Just curious to see how many people carry more than one device on the go and what are they? Are you a device phone person or a phone tablet type of person?

I personally don't because I'm a technician and I barely have time to be on my phone let alone another device. I do like reading about how others use their device(s)

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Surely dumb question, but in order to use more than one device, you will need to pay your carrier for a second device, correct? I would love to be able to have one of my older devices as a travel device but assumed that you can only have one active at a time.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Surely dumb question, but in order to use more than one device, you will need to pay your carrier for a second device, correct? I would love to be able to have one of my older devices as a travel device but assumed that you can only have one active at a time.

Yes. However with a SIM carrier it's easy to just pop it in and out of your multiple devices. I have two lines but one is CDMA, it's much harder to transfer lines back and forth. A lot of my devices run wifi or through my hotspot and aren't used as phones per sey.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Kinda off topic;

Funny thing happened yesterday. Coworker shows up at work and I'm like guess what? "What?" I got a Windows phone. "No way, nah uh.....really?" Yeah, look. "Uh.... You did huh?" The face he made epic.

Was kinda like this:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/16/tezu6uve.jpg

Turns out I just got a Lumia 1020 to see what's the fuss about. To be honest, I'm really surprised that I can do most things on it that I can on an iOS device, which is pretty amazing...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Kinda off topic;

Was kinda like this:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/16/tezu6uve.jpg

woman after my own heart

webOS for life

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member