Please keep my wife's i5 in your....

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
You're one of the few honest ones, I know friends personally who have gotten activation locked phones, water damaged phones, an on 2 occasions robbed from meeting with people on Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay away from Craigslist. I've read about far too many horror stories. The latest being that young lady who admitted to killing over 20 people. The victim that got her caught was meeting her about something on Craigslist. I like eBay. You have a much larger customer base and you never have to actually see them. And when buying you are protected from buying defective merchandise.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I stay away from Craigslist. I've read about far too many horror stories. The latest being that young lady who admitted to killing over 20 people. The victim that got her caught was meeting her about something on Craigslist. I like eBay. You have a much larger customer base and you never have to actually see them. And when buying you are protected from buying defective merchandise.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Not to mention something as simple as them not removing the device from iCloud, it can make your purchase totally worthless. At this point, I'd only buy new iDevices.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, but I never take phones in the restroom. Not even because of phone dropping in tiolet but there are too many germs floating around.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums Mobile App!

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, but I never take phones in the restroom. Not even because of phone dropping in tiolet but there are too many germs floating around.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums Mobile App!

True and I'm a germaphobe! When at work I put mine in my bra before I enter the restroom and it stays there until I've washed my hands and have exited the restroom...Don't judge me!!!😂 Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Prayers as she dropped it in the toilet last evening. I had her power down and place it in some rice to draw the water out. We've not tried to power it up yet but we're hopeful that everything will work out!
All the while, I'm laughing at her! :D
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

sir what happen now its get on or still off

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73