For me, its the season iOS and iDevices and as a techy I always enjoy new toys. Can't have too many tech toys.

With that said, I recently switched my phones and tablet from Android to 2 iPhones and an iPad Air LTE. I'm really liking the Apple iDevices, especially with the goodness jailbreaking brings.

The self-inflicted delimma I seem to have is whether or not to keep both 64GB iPhones or swap one of them out for a iPad Mini Retina LTE. I use data way more than I talk on the phone but and kept two lines with Android so I could have two different phones (i.e., one phone and one phablet).

What would you do and why? Keep both iPhones and the iPad Air LTE or swap out an iPhone for the rMini LTE? I'm sorry for the silly-seeming question but I'm torn as I plan have to live with the decision for 18 months. Having one of each is starting to sound like the wiser choice as it would allow me to choose the size device I want to use/take with me to fit the mood/occasion. Whereas having both phones allowed me to play with different jailbreaks on one while having a backup unit and an always fully-charged phone to choose from (one phone is space gray the other is platinum).
    01-28-2014 01:55 PM
    Personally, I would stick with the 2 phones & Air. I say that because I have 2 phones & a LTE rMini. The 2 phones allow me to have a backup phone plus 1 is jailbroken and the other is my dev device for betas. To me this is a lot more useful than having 2 iPads.
    taz323 likes this.
    01-28-2014 04:23 PM
    Personally, I would stick with the 2 phones & Air. I say that because I have 2 phones & a LTE rMini. The 2 phones allow me to have a backup phone plus 1 is jailbroken and the other is my dev device for betas. To me this is a lot more useful than having 2 iPads.
    I'd have to agree with you on this!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-28-2014 04:47 PM
    Thanks. That is something to consider. However, if I missed having 2 phones I could always get a Nexus 5 down the road.

Sent from my 64GB Platinum 5s
    Last edited by iRiidium; 01-28-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    01-28-2014 05:14 PM
    Well, I just had to have the rMini LTE so that's what I got. I may pick up a Nexus 5 to cover the backup phone. Thanks again.

Sent from my iRiidium iPad Air LTE
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-28-2014 10:52 PM
    Well, I just had to have the rMini LTE so that's what I got. I may pick up a Nexus 5 to cover the backup phone. Thanks again.

Sent from my iRiidium iPad Air LTE
    Great choice!! Its all about what works for you plus the LTE rMini is AWESOME!!!!
    01-30-2014 09:59 PM
    Great choice!! Its all about what works for you plus the LTE rMini is AWESOME!!!!
    Thanks. The rMini's size is very nice and portable...a really enjoyable tablet.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-31-2014 12:05 AM