I have both s5 and 5s. No idea what I want to do. I can't keep both. Both are awesome though.
    04-21-2014 03:22 AM
    I have both s5 and 5s. No idea what I want to do. I can't keep both. Both are awesome though.
    Did you read the review done by iMore on the S5? Being an Apple Forum I'd say go with the iPhone.
    04-21-2014 03:25 AM
    Did you read the review done by iMore on the S5? Being an Apple Forum I'd say go with the iPhone.
    I have
    At the moment I'm edging towards the 5s. Do love the screen and crazy amounts of options on the S5 but not really missing it.
    04-21-2014 06:04 AM
    Hmm 5S has crashed twice in one day.Like my previous iphones have in the past.Emails not coming through unless email app is opened.All settings are fine.
    S5 not one glitch yet.
    Still undecided but not pleased with the 5S at the moment.
    04-22-2014 11:56 PM
    Hmm 5S has crashed twice in one day.Like my previous iphones have in the past.Emails not coming through unless email app is opened.All settings are fine.
    S5 not one glitch yet.
    Still undecided but not pleased with the 5S at the moment.
    Hmmm have you updated your 5s to the latest OS version, I know 7.1 fixed a lot of the crashing...
    04-23-2014 12:12 AM
    Hmmm have you updated your 5s to the latest OS version, I know 7.1 fixed a lot of the crashing...
    Ah no i haven't yet. Should of done that when i got it. Been busy at work so haven't thought about it yet.Hope it should work. Hope it fixes my emails too.
    04-23-2014 12:29 AM
    Ah no i haven't yet. Should of done that when i got it. Been busy at work so haven't thought about it yet.Hope it should work. Hope it fixes my emails too.
    Okay , try that and maybe come back to report on your findings. I will be looking forward to your feedback.
    04-23-2014 12:31 AM
    Okay , try that and maybe come back to report on your findings. I will be looking forward to your feedback.
    I did the update and haven't stopped using the 5s. No crashes yet.
    Email notification still does what it wants. Only shows on lockscreen and notification menu sometimes. :S
    04-23-2014 04:40 AM
    I did the update and haven't stopped using the 5s. No crashes yet.
    Email notification still does what it wants. Only shows on lockscreen and notification menu sometimes. :S
    Yup the lock screen email notifications does that for me as well, often in fact, and I chalk that up to a poorly designed and programmed system for notifications. Apple doesn't have the best notifications system to save their lives unfortunately...
    04-23-2014 04:43 AM
    Yup the lock screen email notifications does that for me as well, often in fact, and I chalk that up to a poorly designed and programmed system for notifications. Apple doesn't have the best notifications system to save their lives unfortunately...
    Yeah. My older iPhones in the past seemed to receive emails faster. Oh well I'll just put up with it.
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-23-2014 06:45 AM
    Fixed my email. As it's a hotmail account I set it up choosing exchange instead Works perfectly now.
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-24-2014 07:26 AM
    Fixed my email. As it's a hotmail account I set it up choosing exchange instead Works perfectly now.
    Glad to know you got it fixed.
    04-24-2014 07:39 AM
62 123