Blackberry z 30

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-29-2014 03:35 PM
    I say go to the Apple store or somewhere and play with the 5S, then check out the S5 when it comes out. You'll know which phone will suit your needs once they are in your hands. Good Luck!!!
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:06 PM
    I say go to the Apple store or somewhere and play with the 5S, then check out the S5 when it comes out. You'll know which phone will suit your needs once they are in your hands. Good Luck!!!
    Wise

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
    01-30-2014 05:05 AM
    iPhone 5s

01-30-2014 05:06 AM
    Go iPhone 5S, if you like the feel of the phone and Apple's design principles, it will pay off in those ways.

Go Samsung S5, if you want a bigger screen and a more flexible ecosystem.
    01-30-2014 09:20 AM
    if you see innovate and imagination on ur hand juzt get 5S simply the best phone yet on mobile world planet
    02-04-2014 03:18 AM
    I have a 4s that's started doing funny things. I'm not a big fan of the look of ios 7 so i'll definitely consider my android options. In fact i already made searched the android catalog to see if i'd be missing any apps. Every app had i use was in the android store except downcast and i'm sure i could find and adequete podcast app. I haven't decided if i'll switch but it's definitely gonna be considered.
    02-04-2014 04:27 PM
    IME, the android versions of apps are not quite as polished/featured as their iOS sisters.

Sent from my Plutonium 5s 64
    02-04-2014 04:29 PM
    I guess it all depends on what kind of phone you would like to use and if you wanna go for change or stick with apple? It's your choice

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-04-2014 10:23 PM
    They're both great phones. You can't go wrong with either one. I would love an iPhone similar in size to the GS4 with the ability to customize a bit more than iOS currently allows (I want to choose my own font. I promise not to use comic sans irresponsibly!). The only things I didn't like about the GS4 when I had it were 1) the audio with headphones wasn't as good as an iPhone (that's a biggie to me), 2) not every song I have in iTunes could be played on the GS4 and 3) the amount of carrier crap loaded on to the phone is a disgrace.
    02-14-2014 02:37 AM
    They're both great phones. You can't go wrong with either one. I would love an iPhone similar in size to the GS4 with the ability to customize a bit more than iOS currently allows (I want to choose my own font. I promise not to use comic sans irresponsibly!). The only things I didn't like about the GS4 when I had it were 1) the audio with headphones wasn't as good as an iPhone (that's a biggie to me), 2) not every song I have in iTunes could be played on the GS4 and 3) the amount of carrier crap loaded on to the phone is a disgrace.
    They are talking about the soon to be released Samsung Galaxy S5.
    iRiidium likes this.
    02-14-2014 03:29 AM
    if u love big screen more customization more fun then gonna get droid when S5 come........ !!!
    if u r Apple Product lover than get iPhone5S (its not phone its iPhone) - Simply the Best -
    02-18-2014 08:06 AM
    Personally I'd wait it out until the galaxy's line is announced and see of you like it first. There isn't that much time left

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-22-2014 04:26 AM
    Personally I'd wait it out until the galaxy's line is announced and see of you like it first. There isn't that much time left

Rumors are saying the next Galaxy S phone may be coming within three weeks.. http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-galax...-sport-cheaper
    02-22-2014 04:53 AM
    Rumors are saying the next Galaxy S phone may be coming within three weeks.. http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-galax...-sport-cheaper
    Won't be long now, the s5 should be unveiled on Monday at mwc.

To the op: get the 5s.
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-22-2014 05:21 AM
    Yeah I seen that. Interested to see what will come of it

Speedygi likes this.
    02-22-2014 12:19 PM
    I know I'm late to the party, but maybe someone else will look at this. I made the move from iOS to a Galaxy S4. I didn't last long. The bigger screen and goody features weren't enough to try to overcome the cumbersome TouchWiz interface. From what I have seen, the S5 is just a beefed up S4.

I would suggest looking at the Nexus line. I now have a Nexus 5 and I love it. Updates aren't a factor because Google pushes them to Nexus first. It has all the features I want and non of the overlay, just vanilla android.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    03-30-2014 01:31 PM
    Well the Galaxy S5 looks like a bandaid, so there's that.
    03-30-2014 02:11 PM
    Well the Galaxy S5 looks like a bandaid, so there's that.
    Hahahaha didn't even think of that but you are totally right. Makes me see that phone in a new light. Lmfao

I have the S4 and I am in the boat that you were in Caleb. I am thinking of going nexus because of touchwiz but I'm worried that I'll miss some of the features like that dual screen thing and the video overlay but I'd prefer to have a phone that gets updated at least once a year...instead once MAYBE twice over its lifetime.
    Then again the iPhone 6 is looking pretty sharp.

As far as the 5S goes...I've never been a fan of the S models. They are minor physical upgrades that Apple uses, IMO, to 'test the waters'. I don't think I'll ever buy an S model.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    04-03-2014 02:00 AM
    Neither: iPhone 6
    larsonage likes this.
    04-04-2014 06:11 AM
    I think it also depends on how often the OP upgrades. No reason not to try the s5 if Android is your thing, but if the phone has to last you multiple years I'd rather have an iOS device. I'm a 5s fan so it's hard not to recommend it.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘
    04-04-2014 10:38 AM
    To me the s5 looks like it should be called the s4s. It looks like a polished up version of the s4. I'm thinking apple is going to blow them apart in the fall. I think the s5 will sell well but apple isn't going to need much to compete with that. Sorry but it's true

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    larsonage likes this.
    04-11-2014 12:55 AM
    To me the s5 looks like it should be called the s4s. It looks like a polished up version of the s4. I'm thinking apple is going to blow them apart in the fall. I think the s5 will sell well but apple isn't going to need much to compete with that. Sorry but it's true

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    I don't know that water proof 3 feet things is interesting ... Finger scanner now and heart rate .. inferred 5.1 screen I hope apple comes out swinging

04-11-2014 04:29 AM
    I don't know that water proof 3 feet things is interesting ... Finger scanner now and heart rate .. inferred 5.1 screen I hope apple comes out swinging

They will! I have a good feeling about the 6, and not just because I'm an apple fanboy lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-11-2014 10:46 AM
    Yes,I agree with your answer the both phones have advantages and disadvantages
    04-15-2014 01:50 PM
62 123