Which cloud based music storage solution do you guys use? iTunes Match? Amazon cloud? Google music?

I originally used google music, and still have my music in there, bit I'm trying out amazons cloud player because I wanted something that would work with more devices I might get like a sonos or something.

Naturally I considered iTunes Match a lot, but I've just been hearing slit of negative things about its matching and etc. so I decided to try out amazons 250 songs free instead .

What do you guys use?
    01-18-2014 11:00 PM
    iTunes Match.
    01-18-2014 11:18 PM
    I use google music because all of the music that I add to iTunes on my MacBook and iMac is directly synced with google music.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-19-2014 05:02 AM
    So I went ahead and subscribed to iTunes Match. I'm going to give it a go and see how it works out. I still might end up going amazon because of more app support on devices, but I want to see how match works out. I'm noticing that I'm having some issues getting album art to show up.
    01-19-2014 05:06 AM
    I wish I had a Cloud Music service of ANY kind here in Singapore, it really blows that not even Google or Apple releases Listen or Match here...

Where's the Love?
    01-19-2014 05:07 AM
    I wish I had a Cloud Music service of ANY kind here in Singapore, it really blows that not even Google or Apple releases Listen or Match here...

Where's the Love?
    Yeah, that stinks.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-19-2014 05:43 AM
    I have had iTunes Match for a few years now and it works best since we buy most music through iTunes and my family is on iPhones, iPads and iPods. I also have my music on Google as well to synced with my android devices. It's easy to keep the two synced up so I figure, why not keep both? I tried amazon a long time ago. I didn't really care for it plus I don't have a need for it.

Sent using Tapatalk
    01-19-2014 08:16 AM
    I use Amazon Cloud. The few things I can't buy on CD with AutoRip from Amazon, I just buy from iTunes. Upload that to Amazon Cloud and everything is nice and synced.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-19-2014 09:07 AM
    So, I was having frustrations with iTunes Match getting album art and etc, so I also subscribed to amazon cloud premium. And while I did get better album art matching , it still wasn't perfect. So I guess neither is perfect and I might have wasted 25 bucks on amazon when I just got match-_-

Not a lot of money, but still .
    01-19-2014 03:57 PM
    iTunes Match because it's one less thing I have to download.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-19-2014 07:03 PM
    iTunes Match
    01-19-2014 08:44 PM
    Anyone have any tips to have iTunes Match do matching better? Because I have albums that didn't match that I know is in there catalog.

Is there a way to tell what's been matched and what hasn't been?
    01-19-2014 11:00 PM
    Anyone have any tips to have iTunes Match do matching better? Because I have albums that didn't match that I know is in there catalog.

Is there a way to tell what's been matched and what hasn't been?
    The more info the better, also the more correct the info is the better.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    01-20-2014 12:05 AM
    I use Amazon Cloud. The few things I can't buy on CD with AutoRip from Amazon, I just buy from iTunes. Upload that to Amazon Cloud and everything is nice and synced.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    How do you find the amazon music app to be on iOS?
    01-21-2014 06:48 AM
    I'm actually thinking google music might be the best option since it's storage is free and they now have a iOS app. Also, having the ability to access my music from any browser is a benefit. With match, I would need to have itunes installed.

And amazons cloud player just seems like overkill on the storage amount for me. And there app dosemt seem as slick as googles on iOS.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    01-21-2014 06:51 AM
    How do you find the amazon music app to be on iOS?
    It works pretty great. I have my iPod synced to a BT speaker and use that in place of a stereo. Compared to the Android version, the iOS Cloud Player takes a fraction of a second longer to open initially. It isn't really problematic, just noticeable. I don't have a huge library so I keep everything store on the iPod. Amazon has done a fairly good job of matching CDs/iTunes albums to cover art that it doesn't have in its library.

The iOS version seems to do a better job of matching the music together though. For some reason on my Android apps, my copy of Don't Look Back by Boston is broken into two separate CDs (? there is only one 8 track CD for this album?) but it doesn't do that on iOS. A couple of my Christmas CDs have weird breaks (extra CDs etc that aren't on the actual album) but I'll excuse that for being obscure Christmas albums.

Not to sure about how Amazon figures my music should be broken into genre. I have Foreigner's discography but the only "classic rock" album is Mr. Moonlight, and the rest of it is mixed between "Rock" and "Pop"

Sound quality is great though.
    01-21-2014 07:38 AM
    I've been considering iTunes Match, but google music does a great job, gives you a ton of storage for free and is easier to access outside iOS too, like from any browser and that's a plus.

Tapatalkeando
    Derrick4Real likes this.
    01-21-2014 10:39 AM
    Subscribed to iTunes Match right after I got my iPhone, haven't regretted it at all.

Load your music from a CD into iTunes on your desktop, and a few minutes later it's automagically available on all your devices. Completely invisible process and no extra app or finagling required. Can't get easier than that.

Back when I had Android devices, I used Google Play for them (naturally) for the direct integration with Android devices. Having used both at one time or another, I actually like iTunes Match more for the ease of use and 'it just works' factor.

I haven't used Amazon's version, so I cannot comment on it.
    01-21-2014 02:42 PM
    If I used one, it would definitely be iTunes Match based on reviews and feedback I've read.
    01-21-2014 02:57 PM
    Yeah, the closer integration with ios is appealing, but with something like this wouldn't I want better accessibility with more devices and ways to get at it like with web browsers? I mean, I'm not 100 percent sure I'll always be using a apple product .
    01-21-2014 11:48 PM
    If I used one, it would definitely be iTunes Match based on reviews and feedback I've read.
    Seems to be most people hate iTunes Match.
    01-21-2014 11:48 PM
    It works pretty great. I have my iPod synced to a BT speaker and use that in place of a stereo. Compared to the Android version, the iOS Cloud Player takes a fraction of a second longer to open initially. It isn't really problematic, just noticeable. I don't have a huge library so I keep everything store on the iPod. Amazon has done a fairly good job of matching CDs/iTunes albums to cover art that it doesn't have in its library.

The iOS version seems to do a better job of matching the music together though. For some reason on my Android apps, my copy of Don't Look Back by Boston is broken into two separate CDs (? there is only one 8 track CD for this album?) but it doesn't do that on iOS. A couple of my Christmas CDs have weird breaks (extra CDs etc that aren't on the actual album) but I'll excuse that for being obscure Christmas albums.

Not to sure about how Amazon figures my music should be broken into genre. I have Foreigner's discography but the only "classic rock" album is Mr. Moonlight, and the rest of it is mixed between "Rock" and "Pop"

Sound quality is great though.
    Cloud player is screwy with track listings I have. Albums I have some are split into a bunch of different albums because the artists weren't all the same on the album or I have the track numbers out of order.
    01-22-2014 02:48 AM
    I like it just fine. Works well for me. I have about 11K tracks in it.
    01-22-2014 08:46 AM
    Yeah, the closer integration with ios is appealing, but with something like this wouldn't I want better accessibility with more devices and ways to get at it like with web browsers? I mean, I'm not 100 percent sure I'll always be using a apple product .
    You can easily pull your songs out of iTunes and import them into other cloud based services. iTunes dropped DRM on their songs long ago. You can use iTunes Match now, and easily copy all of the same songs into another service later. There is no lock in like there is with apps. There is absolutely no reason that you couldn't use iTunes Match now for the close integration with iOS devices, then later export all of your collection into Google Music if you change devices. Heck, you can stick your songs in both at once at the same time if you really want to.
    01-22-2014 10:14 AM
    I'm not sure why you say that. I assume it's not from comments from this thread.

iTunes Match works well for me. I use iTunes Radio at home and work. I also do like google music as a back up. It's easy to keep updated so, why not? I also pay the 3.99 for Slacker because I like to listen to to new music and have the option of downloading the stations to my iPhone for use offline. iTunes Radio doesn't do that so it's a good combo.

Sent using Tapatalk
    01-22-2014 12:40 PM
35 12