12 Days of Gifts

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple has until the 26th to release the app again. There hasn't been any word from Apple or other sources that say that Apple will in fact do the giveaway this year.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple has until the 26th to release the app again. There hasn't been any word from Apple or other sources that say that Apple will in fact do the giveaway this year.
Maybe they overspent on U2! That was sure a waste of $100M.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know you're a young'n but what rock have you been hiding under? Not having heard of U2 is kinda like not having heard of the Beatles or the Rolling Stones. Whether you like them or not is, of course, personal tastes, but I'm astounded you've never even heard of them.

I'm serious. I've never heard of them. I've heard of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones though. :)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I hid that album the moment I saw it in my library. I've never heard of that band before it showed up in my library.

Good god. You've for sure heard of Bono, right? I haven't really listened to U2 very much, but I've heard of them since I was little... And being immersed in the Apple world, it's almost impossible to not hear about U2... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Good god. You've for sure heard of Bono, right? I haven't really listened to U2 very much, but I've heard of them since I was little... And being immersed in the Apple world, it's almost impossible to not hear about U2... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Never heard of Bono.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Dude, seriously, what rock have you been living under all these years. I mean, U2, Bono, Meatloaf, Queen? Those are some major names. Not having heard of them is a sin in all religions

Never heard of U2 until the apple promo. Never heard of Bono and Meatloaf until today.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Royals, not Royales

No, I'm never gonna cut you some slack. I want you to suffer, like real painfully suffer

Now that was autocorrect. It happened when I was typing the name of that James Bond Movie. Anyway, I really don't care. I've only listened to the Beatles so far and a little bit of the Rolling Stones. I stopped listening to the Beatles about 2 months ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice