12 Days of Gifts

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Is that really better? Most of us probably already have the movie in our collection, and if not, we can get it from Walmart for a few dollars.

All I need is one good download from this app and I'll be alright. Hopefully we won't be let down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is, Home Alone is one my favorite movies of all time and I don't own it yet, so I'll get it own here shortly. I'm not on Day 5 where I live yet, so I'm hoping it's the same deal for the US.

Synchronistically transposed

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded it, I just haven't played it yet, but considering the dev title had Rovio in it's name I figured it must be all right game.

You are too young to remember computer games like Kings Quest, or Leisure Suit Larry where you had to solve puzzles by finding items and combining them to solve the level, that it what it is like, you have to figure out how to solve the level, by doing stuff with timing and using items, and tricking the villains.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You are too young to remember computer games like Kings Quest, or Leisure Suit Larry where you had to solve puzzles by finding items and combining them to solve the level, that it what it is like, you have to figure out how to solve the level, by doing stuff with timing and using items, and tricking the villains.

Ah, but I have played Leisure Suit Larry, though that was long ago...I was terrible at it ha ha.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think it is, Home Alone is one my favorite movies of all time and I don't own it yet, so I'll get it own here shortly. I'm not on Day 5 where I live yet, so I'm hoping it's the same deal for the US.

Guess that site gave us an untruth! LOL

Anywho...I said "most"...and you don't own one of your all time favorite movies? Rhetorical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hugo 4.3GB for HD must be a long movie

I'll download it later when I have a stronger connection

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Oh god, I love me some Kings Quest.

I agree, Rich, Tiny Thief is pretty fun. It was a nice surprise.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Solid give away today, unfortunately I already have it on bluray...but if you don't have it, it is a great movie (albeit a little large to load onto an iPhone at almost 5GB.