12 Days of Gifts

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Technically, this offer isn't only available to iOS 7 unless redeem codes are involved. The things we are getting have already should be free to all users even if they're on iOS 6.

I have proven this true. You can get the offer on any version of iOS that can support the gift.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just played a couple of levels of tiny thief the little guy is cool

I won't make till midnight so I will catch everyone in the morning

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The book is actually pretty cool...I just downloaded it because i had no other books to use with that app, and while I think they could be giving some significantly better swag, the book isn't all that bad (but I can't imagine it being anything other than free at any time of the year, much less with this special app).

I'm really starting to realize that this 12 days thing was almost purely geared towards people who were new to iOS devices and got a new iPad or iPhone for Christmas.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The book is actually pretty cool...I just downloaded it because i had no other books to use with that app, and while I think they could be giving some significantly better swag, the book isn't all that bad (but I can't imagine it being anything other than free at any time of the year, much less with this special app).

I'm really starting to realize that this 12 days thing was almost purely geared towards people who were new to iOS devices and got a new iPad or iPhone for Christmas.

Good to know. I might read the book but it's going to be really hard on a 4 inch screen. Too bad iBooks for Windows doesn't exist. Yeah I sorta agree with you about the gifts being for people new to iOS. Something to get them started with iOS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR