12 Days of Gifts

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Still a tv show for me... But I have not downloaded anything... I guess you can say I am regifting them. lol

Are you sure John? It showed the show for me too, but when I clicked on it I got the game. Maybe they had a certain allotment of downloads for the episode so they substituted another download when it ran out. BB did this also.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Technically, this offer isn't only available to iOS 7 unless redeem codes are involved. The things we are getting have already should be free to all users even if they're on iOS 6.

Sorta relating to what I said earlier. I already got Tiny Thief for free thanks to the Main iMore App Store Holiday Sale page. It sorta proves my top statement correct. Is anyone on iOS 6 that can test this out?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure John? It showed the show for me too, but when I clicked on it I got the game. Maybe they had a certain allotment of downloads for the episode so they substituted another download when it ran out. BB did this also.

That means some of us got both. Two gifts. This is sort of going like 12 Days of Christmas. Tomorrow there might be 3 gifts. Who knows? :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've seen it said that the OUaT pilot has always been free...

Thanks. That's interesting. Last time I checked iTunes, the JT album was free. Maybe because the App Store was shut down and they couldn't change the price of the app until today. I believe that since the App Store opened today, we are in for a wonderful Day 3. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It showed Once Upon a Time earlier today...now the game Tiny Thief. Neither are of any interest to me at all, so hopefully tomorrow brings something attractive.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It showed Once Upon a Time earlier today...now the game Tiny Thief. Neither are of any interest to me at all, so hopefully tomorrow brings something attractive.

The game is boring to me. I played it and the only thing you do is click on an object you want to steal. Hopefully other people enjoy it. :)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Actually, all "3" of the free gifts so far have been kinda lackluster, but hate to complain about something that's free.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73