12 Days of Gifts

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Technically, this offer isn't only available to iOS 7 unless redeem codes are involved. The things we are getting have already should be free to all users even if they're on iOS 6.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not for nothing for BlackBerry gave away MUCH better stuff for their 25 days of Christmas!!! BUT we got 10 more days so we shall see! BB did have some bad days too! (And I'd imagine their are lots of happy teenage girls out their in appleland!)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I seemed to be the only one that liked day one, possibly because of my Justin Timberlake fanboyness. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did too.

I also find it tacky to ***** about free stuff. It was tacky when CBers did it for the 25 days and it is tacky now. Apple doesn't have to give away anything. If you don't like that days offering, oh well. It's free and it's OPTIONAL.

Talk about entitlement.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys It would be too much to expect a $2-3 app everyday from apple, given that millions of people will download it.
I guess we would get two to three good gifts.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So far Apple seems to be "giving" 3 different things on day 2, depending on which parts of the world you are (or have your store ID registered):
-People in UK and French store (I imagine in other European countries as well) are getting "Africa" a documentary.
-People in US store are getting Episode 1- pilot of Once Upon a Time AND some others tiny thief as well.
-People in Canada store, Most of Latin america (Colombia, Argentina, Brazil...) and Philippines (If I'm not wrong) are getting Tiny Thiefs the game.

Some people seems to be encountering an issue when hitting the "view gift" option, and are redirected to the Once Upon a Time main page in the iTunes store, showing $24.99 BUT if you look below the description is the list of episodes, just hit the 1st episode and you'll see it's free.

Also...are you complaining for free stuff? really? c'mon guys! if you don't like, it don't get it! as simple as that. I'm also expecting something really good one of these days, but I'm sure a lot of people is happy with JT music and the other stuff.

Last edited: