12 Days of Gifts

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Guess that site gave us an untruth! LOL

Anywho...I said "most"...and you don't own one of your all time favorite movies? Rhetorical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home Alone is the gift they are getting in Australia. We live in a different region than Australia so we got Hugo. I heard it was a great movie.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those of you with Apple TVs, HUGO is listed as FREE via the "movies" channel so there's no real need to download it.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hugo was one of those movies that never interested me, but when I finally watched it, I actually liked it. Give it a watch - you may like it too. I don't want to download it either, but it streams just fine.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugo was kinda cool, when I saw it back in the day, it actually lead me to look up the guy who's life it's based on. (I won't spoil, BUT after you see it look up the guy, and check out some of HIS stuff)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hugo was one of those movies that never interested me, but when I finally watched it, I actually liked it. Give it a watch - you may like it too. I don't want to download it either, but it streams just fine.

You're absolutely right. I'm almost at the end of it and I couldn't stop watching it. Darn good movie, in my opinion...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73