Just wanted to ask, is anyone else experiencing a slow or laggy Instagram or is it just me? Seem like Instagram is loading pics slowly or they're not loading at all. Been wondering if it's the app or can it be my phone
    12-22-2013 11:45 AM
    Have it, and seems to running ok, notice quite a few updates lately for Bug fixes. Have you checked for updates.
    12-22-2013 11:49 AM
    Worked fine for me on my iPad mini...and the photos look amazing too..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    12-22-2013 11:56 AM
    Mine does it but usually an update is not far behind. It's ok any other time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-22-2013 12:20 PM
    Instagram just had an update yesterday for bug fixes so maybe they did not get them all i find that by uninstalling hte app. hard reset with the power/home button to clear cache and reinstall resolves may of these issues. Give it a try.
    iOS Gravity and Speedygi like this.
    12-22-2013 07:36 PM
    Instagram just had an update yesterday for bug fixes so maybe they did not get them all i find that by uninstalling hte app. hard reset with the power/home button to clear cache and reinstall resolves may of these issues. Give it a try.
    Maybe they rushed to fix the bugs. It was the last day before the App Store started to close down. After all, lots of people post pictures during the holidays.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-26-2013 12:09 AM
    Just wanted to ask, is anyone else experiencing a slow or laggy Instagram or is it just me? Seem like Instagram is loading pics slowly or they're not loading at all. Been wondering if it's the app or can it be my phone
    Were you at a Starbucks, by any chance? Their wifi is always screwy requiring a disconnect/reconnect.
    01-04-2014 11:39 AM
    Most definitely yes
    I have a fast internet connection
    but Instagram loads slowly when i start it up (freezing for a few moments, and slow to scroll). Images load fast but its the usage of touchscreen functionality that is slow. Definitely Instagram not the internet connection.
    But i am currently refusing to update to iOS 9.3.2 because i have decided to stop updating iOS, due to the fact that i don't like where Apple is taking the whole story, towards more and more social consumer use and less and less content creator stuff. Every time i update i regret it. So that my be why, i might have updated Instagram and now its no longer totally compatible. Instagram is on my iPad Air anyway and its meant for iPhone, so it messes up my landscape views in appswitcher too, and i think i may just delete it soon and find a way to post remotely to instagram. I dont look at the pretty pictures there anyway as i am not a consumer, i am a content creator who posts there for consumers.
    Well, i do consume things but not social network stuff. My free time i consume documentaries and study academic topics such as evolutionary paleontology and anthropology, science, astronomy and ancient history.. but pretty pictures are not something i need to scroll through pressing 'like'. Neither do i like to scroll through a facebook feed either. Im just a guy who wants to post my own content.

I noticed instagram's slowness because i try to get to the add photo dialogue fast and scroll through my photos, and noticed a grand lag in the scrolling speed and a short delay before the screen unfreezes.
    So yes, you are not the only one with a slow Instagram
    05-29-2016 02:59 AM