I'm thinking about getting my wife an iPhone. She's happy with her dumb phone. But my kids and I are trying to change her mind.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-18-2013 12:08 PM
    I got my hubby the iPad Air as an early holiday gift. He thought he was happy with his broken iPad 2, but is now ecstatic with his new iPad. Sometimes we don't know what we are missing until we experience it.

I love my iPhone 5S and I she will as well.
    pr1nce and Speedygi like this.
    12-18-2013 12:16 PM
    I got my hubby the iPad Air as an early holiday gift. He thought he was happy with his broken iPad 2, but is now ecstatic with his new iPad. Sometimes we don't know what we are missing until we experience it.

I love my iPhone 5S and I she will as well.
    I agree with you. I thought she would too. Thanks for the advice.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-18-2013 12:21 PM
    I got my Wife the GOLD iphone 5s 32gb as an early Christmas gift along with some cases and she is VERY HAPPY....Thats a GOOD thing because when the Wife is HAPPY everything goes extremely GREAT....SMILE
    pr1nce, Speedygi and iOS Gravity like this.
    12-18-2013 12:25 PM
    I got my Wife the GOLD iphone 5s 32gb as an early Christmas gift along with some cases and she is VERY HAPPY....Thats a GOOD thing because when the Wife is HAPPY everything goes extremely GREAT....SMILE
    What's the saying happy wife, happy life. No kidding.
    Spencerdl, Speedygi and Good OL MC like this.
    12-18-2013 12:31 PM
    What's the saying happy wife, happy life. No kidding.
    EXACTLY.......
    Speedygi, iOS Gravity and pr1nce like this.
    12-18-2013 12:32 PM
    I also bought wifey a 32GB gold 5s as an early xmas present. She loves it!!
    12-18-2013 02:06 PM
    I known I am turning back the clock a bit but I picked up a couple refurbished 4s's on eBay for a screaming deal. They are going to my teenage kids and will be their first smartphones. The 4s is not the newest phone but I think they will be pleased, and I was able to make a cheap entry into the smartphone space without signing a contract. I know I am excited to see their face on Christmas Day.
    Speedygi, Good OL MC and Spencerdl like this.
    12-19-2013 05:33 PM
    My husband and I bought each other new iPad airs for Chanukah.
    pr1nce, Speedygi and Spencerdl like this.
    12-19-2013 06:18 PM
    Back in October, we switched to T-Mobile from Sprint. Since Sprint locks their phones, we had to sell them (at a hefty discount compared to the AT&T version, I might add!). My father in law gave me his old unlocked 4S, but my wife switched to WP8. She didn't complain, but I saw her struggling and getting frustrated with it. So, I bought my wife a black iPhone 4S off of eBay for Christmas. The home button was missing, so I ordered the parts and repaired it myself. I gave it to her as an early Christmas present, and she loves it!
    Spencerdl and Speedygi like this.
    12-20-2013 10:22 AM
    My wife and I each bought iPad Mini's about a month ago, agreed they would just be our Xmas (and anniversary) presents to one another.
    12-20-2013 12:32 PM