What Apple Gadgets are you asking Santa for Christmas?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Santa,

Can you please get me Apple for Christmas? I know it's a big gift since it's an expensive company and all but this is the first year I've been a good boy.

Galaxy Boy

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get an "Apple" gadget this year, but I did get a Zagg Folio keyboard for my iPad Air :). I'm typing on it right now and I am pretty pleased.

Otherwise any cash I get is going in to reserve for my eventual 5S purchase. Well, any cash that hasn't been earmarked for BOTH my fianc? and I, that is.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
How are you liking the iPad mini and GS4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The iPad mini is just e-book heaven for me, so smooth and has so many apps to choose from.

The GS4 on the other hand is a machine, like really a full computer in my pocket. So high resolution in such a pocketable screen, and speed like nothing I have used before. Yes, TouchWiz is a mess but it's still one of the best devices out there.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Woot I got a PS Vita to top off my device aquitsitions in the holidays...I heartily recommend this nifty handheld for those who want the best in portable gaming, including phones and tablets...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Got myself an Apple TV and a Kenu Airframe car vent mount. I travel enough where the ultra-portable mount comes in handy to let me use my phone as a mounted GPS in rental cars.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I still want to get another iPhone 5 since I sold mine to help out with a financial crisis. Until then my iPhone 4S is doing its job. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Pundits expect lo0ts of new hardware to be announced in roughly September. I won't know what to ask for for Christmas until I see what the new products are.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So, here's the deal. I got both an iPhone 8 Plus and a Series 3 Apple Watch in 2018. Dare I ask for a new iPad? Dare I?

Depending on its price, and if it really does charge devices faster, I "might" be interested in the rumored Air Power charging mat, when and if it's finally available!

Time will tell! :D

crucial bbq

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I'd be happy with an official announcement regarding the upcoming Mac Pro.

A 15" MacBook Pro without a Touch Bar would be nice. Oh, wait...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I’m skipping the initial iPhone launch because they seem to always release a Product Red phone after I’ve bought my device on launch. So I’ll wait and get that. If a Product Red doesn’t launch then I won’t have a new iPhone this year. My 8Plus and X are both in perfect shape.

But I do want a new iPad. And a new Watch.