I know for most of you guys, Apple is more than a brand, it is something you all rely for your daily work and play requirements.

What is it that captured about the Apple brand in particular? What made you think you wanted to come into this rich ecosystem, and what do you think Apple could do better over the course of using their products?
    12-03-2013 09:29 PM
    I know for most of you guys, Apple is more than a brand, it is something you all rely for your daily work and play requirements.

What is it that captured about the Apple brand in particular? What made you think you wanted to come into this rich ecosystem, and what do you think Apple could do better over the course of using their products?
    Simple reason I went to Apple was apps no one really compares and everywhere u look it's app this and app that. Now since then the biggest thing beside how easy it is to use is how apple stands behind their products and any issues you can go in and get it taken care of.
    ShazadAtcha likes this.
    12-03-2013 10:10 PM
    What i like about apple in general is the ease of use,and the way that apple want to be different ( lighting cable, nano sim etc),they seems to be confident about their stuff they know what i want, and they surprised me with the gold colour first time i saw the model i thought they would sell it 10.000 thought was real gold,but they came with normal price finally, and finally the community, they are respectfull and mature people, dont get angry easily.
    12-03-2013 10:24 PM
    1. App selection
    2. Great products
    3. Excellent customer service
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-03-2013 10:54 PM
    Switching over to my 5s today I realized how Apple is not only proud of there products but also keep the Customer in mind by letting them control there Apple purchased devices and iCloud Data

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-04-2013 12:11 AM
    For me it the ease of use, the dependability, and the customer service
    12-04-2013 12:15 AM
    Apple (iMac) was brought into my home when I was a kid. I've always love the simplicity and reliability that I get from their products. Now that I'm an adult, I have Apple everywhere. Everything goes together perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    12-04-2013 01:01 AM
    For me it has got to be the build quality and the heftiness of the unibody devices Apple comes out with, and as someone mentioned here, at affordable prices too.
    12-04-2013 04:48 AM
    Like; high quality products and customer service.

Could improve; prices of iPad and Macbook.
    12-04-2013 08:49 AM
    Like; high quality products and customer service.

Could improve; prices of iPad and Macbook.
    I second that about price, I don't want to constantly keep breaking my bank for unlocked phones...although, yes, I could get the phones on contract.
    12-04-2013 09:12 AM
    I too love Apple's simplicity but hate their prices
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-04-2013 09:41 PM
    Upgrading to devices with more gigabytes is too pricey!
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-04-2013 09:58 PM
    I like the quality and dependability of the products and the customer service. Apple could improve the interoperability and functionality of its built-in apps.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-04-2013 09:59 PM
    i like there marketing hype how they claim to invent things they didnt invent no one has the audacity to do such a thing
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-05-2013 01:34 AM
    I like how passionate they are about the product.

I hate how they jack up their prices, do certain things so you'll spend even more money on them. Also what everyone else is saying how they're products are so revolutionary but the hardware is already 1 or 2+ years old.
    12-05-2013 11:42 AM
    I enjoy the quality products that they produce, nothing feels cheap.
    kataran likes this.
    12-05-2013 11:58 AM
    Apple has always known for build quality and from last few years they have shown their software capabilities too??
    kataran likes this.
    12-05-2013 01:47 PM
    I love there quality and I love how there so passionate about there products and services and I like how they pay attention to detail

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    12-05-2013 02:19 PM
    Reason #1 is that their devices just work the way they should and if they don't, then comes reason #2: they have a great customer service! and really make sure it keeps improving. And those apps...ohh the quantity and quality of (most) apps!
    12-05-2013 03:50 PM
    The best thing about Apple is how all your data gets synced across all devices Mac lines. Although there's still a lot of room for improvement, but the ease of how they sync is the simplest any tech company can offer. Having said that, I wish there was a simpler way to transfer my photos from my SLR CF card to my iPad. iTunes synching is getting tiresome.
    12-05-2013 03:51 PM
    I like the fact that apple devices just work. They are reliable and predictable. Build quality is also pretty good and their customer service is only rivalled by amazon.
    12-05-2013 04:26 PM
    E really like there build quality and customer service.

However, what's probably going to push me away is the price these devices are and there lack of inter app comparability.
    12-05-2013 04:28 PM
    My first Apple product that I've ever used was the 4th-gen iPod touch. It was my roommate's. I loved it. At that time, I didn't know anything about tech. So I didn't know what brand made it, or what operating system it ran. But I just loved using it.

And that got me buying an iPod nano, iPod touch, iPad 3, iPhone 5, and MacBook Air now. As I keep using Apple products, the one key thing that keeps me loyal is the obvious care that Apple products prove to the user. I always get the feeling that Apple has really thought out everything very well for the customer and put an incredible amount of care into everything they make. Down to the volume buttons on the iPhone or the surface feel of the MacBook trackpad.

My only wish for Apple now is that their famous "attention to detail" is falling off. iOS 7 is blatantly an unfinished product. Even new products like iPad Air and iPhone 5s have a lot more crashes than ever. iPhone 5c case. That's all I want.
    12-10-2013 06:57 AM
    Well, people always praise Apple for great customer service. But one thing to note that it is only applicable in places where the official Apple Stores are present. In places like Singapore( which is always in the first list of countries for any recent product launch), customer service is horrible. My friend's cellular iPad 2 had an antenna problem but the service centre didn't replace it because the had scratches and bumps.
    Speedygi likes this.
    12-10-2013 07:00 AM