I agree wholeheartedly. iOS notifications can get a lot better and I expect them to. But we're lucky they're not the notifications of iOS 4 and below.
    And hey, I'm not knocking the iphone. I mean hey, I use it 24/7. Love the form factor! But limitation is limitation. And the jumbled notifications that don't go away as u view them is just flat out quirky!

Androids slide swipe to dismiss and the fact that each notification goes away as u view them is something I love when I use the Moto on wifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-03-2014 01:29 AM
    And swiftkeys swipe keyboard is amazing! Ehhhh I'm starting to have that fever to switch again lol

04-03-2014 01:31 AM
    I agree wholeheartedly. iOS notifications can get a lot better and I expect them to. But we're lucky they're not the notifications of iOS 4 and below.
    They certainly have come a long way from those days...
    04-03-2014 05:21 AM
    I have had a iPhone 5 and gave it up for the Moto X and this is the most perfect Phone I have ever had, everything about it is great.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    04-05-2014 03:51 PM
    I have had a iPhone 5 and gave it up for the Moto X and this is the most perfect Phone I have ever had, everything about it is great.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    I agree that it does outshine the iphone in terms of UI, size, design, and features. I just wish to death that Lifeproof or otter box would have made a waterproof option with accessories like the iphone has.

04-05-2014 03:57 PM
    Well OP,i guess you are familier with androids very much..so....,always,always remember before buying an iPhone that iPhone's eco-system is closed,and that when people say "customizability",It doesn't only mean the fancy themes or so,It means a closed experience,You would be doing things the Apple's way,so it is not a "feature-ful" experience,but yes it is a way most people choose over android's cause it just works for them...And also iOS appstore is way way way ahead than Google's,from the app design to the consistant UI to the wealth of features...So the Apps do close the little "preference" gap or "feature-gap" but still,it is quite like "Apple's way" and you cannot,tinker with them (Here,tinker is different the word customization,in general sense of the word"...

I would give you an example..like I wanted the reminders app to display reminders on Lockscreen/Notification center all the time,to have sort of a glance-view of them,but iOS doesn't allow that,not even with appstore's app,so I can't have that option,the reminders only display in the NC few hours before the task...So this is limitation..and it is not "strictly" related to "Customization"...So do watchout for it,if you are fine with those things,then it means iPhone would prove to be a practical phone for you and not just looks,If not,then go for Moto-X...
    04-06-2014 07:58 AM
106 ... 345