I'm looking to purchase a mac real soon and have some questions that I'd like answered about MacMall. Thanks.

I know MacMall is an authorized Apple reseller, but are they reliable and how is customer service?

Are MacMall deals better on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or Christmas (based on previous years obviously)?

Any thoughts on MacMall in general? Personal past experiences, etc.
    11-25-2013 11:15 AM
    I have used MacMall countless times... Awesome company... And great customer service IMO

Yes they will have good deals year round.. But Cyber Monday will surely be the biggest out of all the other sale days.
    11-25-2013 11:18 AM
    Use keywords "mac mall complaints" in your favorite search engine... then caveat emptor.

Going direct to the source (Apple retail & web site) ain't a bad way to go...
    11-25-2013 11:22 AM
    It's been years since I purchased anything from Macmall they have been around for a long time.
    I guess I haven't looked to them is because of the Apple Stores and how they have grown over the years and there are 4 Apple Stores in my general area.
    Macmall is great though in my opinion. As far as Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales just check the site to see what they have going on.

#Naked Tuesday
    11-25-2013 11:29 AM
    If I type "complaints" into Google, Google will give me all the complaints I can handle. If I type in "great experiences", Google will give me a massive list of great experiences customers had with MacMall.

I'm looking to garner fresh information here from the iMore elite.
    11-25-2013 11:31 AM
    It's been years since I purchased anything from Macmall they have been around for a long time.
    I guess I haven't looked to them is because of the Apple Stores and how they have grown over the years and there are 4 Apple Stores in my general area.
    Macmall is great though in my opinion. As far as Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales just check the site to see what they have going on.

#Naked Tuesday
    Yeah Apple store is real good. But I'm looking to MacMall because I will surely be able to get a better deal through them than Apple itself. And Apple lists MacMall as an authorized Apple reseller.
    11-25-2013 11:32 AM