Where Do Windows Live Reminders Sync?

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have finally fixed most of my issues regarding syncing on a Windows Live account to my 4s, but I was curious to where Reminders sync to?

Meaning, I can sync Contacts and Calendars and edit them on either device or PC. But with Reminders, there is NO web based area to create/edit/delete. I assume this is just for users using Outlook on their desktop, which I do not use.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the native Reminders app, Outlook.com creates a list called, "My Calendar".

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
It did create a list labeled "Calendar" that is listed under "Live". But I was wondering where does it actually sync? If I go to Outlook.com there is nothing additional there. For instance, Google has a task list and if I sync Notes from 4s to Google, those Notes are pretty much a Label within Gmail. Should I be looking for anything within Outlook.com?

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Here is another issue, but this time a Calendar one. The screenshot attached shows the Live Holidays (read-only) calendar and Christmas is day off. New Year's is the same. Thanksgiving seems to be ok though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It did create a list labeled "Calendar" that is listed under "Live". But I was wondering where does it actually sync? If I go to Outlook.com there is nothing additional there. For instance, Google has a task list and if I sync Notes from 4s to Google, those Notes are pretty much a Label within Gmail. Should I be looking for anything within Outlook.com?

When you log into your Outlook.com's website account, do the following:

1. Select the arrow next to "Outlook" in the upper left corner.
2. Select the Calendar option
3. On the right side of the screen, you will see "View: Month" Select the arrow next to it.
4. Select "Tasks"

Whatever tasks you create there will sync to your iPhone and be visible under the My Calendar section in the Reminder's app if you still have reminders set to sync for your Outlook.com account.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, thanks! The Windows bug of changing dates for Birthdays and now Holidays drives me insane, I hope it is just not me, other people have to be experiencing the same issues with this!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711