What's your Apple products combo wishlist?

rMBA13

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine wishlist is to have...
- iPhone with 5-inch with retina display
- Macbook Air 13-inch with retina display
- Apple 50-inch 4K SmartTV

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I think I already have it with my:
iPhone 5s
iPad Air
21" iMac
11" MacBook Air.
I still want to swirch my network to an AirPort Extreme and airport base
And I'm going to add an Apple TV soon.
I wouldn't mind swapping the MacBook Air for a 13" Retina Pro.

2012 21" iMac
2012 11" MacBook Air
16 GB Space Gray AT&T iPhone 5s
16 GB Space Gray AT&T iPad Air

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm somewhat content with the Apple products that I currently own, however, I wouldn't mind having a new MacBook Pro...;)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Currently I have:

iPhone 5s
2009 MacBook (highest variant)
2012 iMac - i5
iPad 3 - 64gb LTE
Apple TV
iPod Classic
iPod nano - 5th gen

I'd like:
Updated MacBook!
iPad mini - LTE!
iPhone 6 - 4.5" screen

rMBA13

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Is having an ipad just making it redundant if Apple releases a larger screen iPhone? Once iPhone screen size reaches 5-inch, i believe iPad will be the next iPod... Nobody would buy it, am I correct?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'll take one of those $1000 27'' displays. I don't know if the Mac Mini has enough power to muscle that thing though, so I might need a Mac Pro to go with it.

God that's a beautiful monitor. I mean, I'm pretty happy with my Samsung 24'' 1080p LED but DAMN

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just took a quick inventory of my Apple products... man do they have a lot of my money!

That said, I am very happy with my current suite of products... more is better, but I’m really good for now...

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I have to say I'm pretty happy with what I have. The 5S and iPad Air are a great set of devices. OS X Mavericks breathed new life in to my MacBook Pro for a while. I already upgraded to 8gb of RAM... and I'm considering dropping the optical drive and doing a dual SSD RAID setup.

Realistically, in the near future I'd like to get either; a nicely optioned 13" Retina MacBook Pro, or a nicely optioned 21.5" iMac. I'm also probably going to get a new 1tb AirPort Time Capsule to replace my older AirPort Extreme, and an Apple TV. I also wouldn't mind a new iPod Touch to replace my old Nano.

If money was no concern, I'd like a fully built 12-core Mac Pro with three Thunderbolt displays. Three unlocked 64gb iPhone 5Ss, one in each color, and one of each color of the leather case. All five color iPhone 5Cs, 32gb unlocked, and one of each color 5C case. Two 128gb iPad Airs, one of each color. Two Retina iPad Minis, one of each color. One of each color Smart Cover and Smart Case for both the iPad Air and iPad Mini. A decked out 15" Retina MacBook Pro. A 13" MacBook Air. An Apple TV. A 3tb AirPort Time Capsule... and a collection of the various cables accessories and docks for everything...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Most of my "wish list" would be things that Apple doesn't offer right now...because I have pretty much everything they DO offer that I wanted...

- 60" LED or Plasma TV (4K would be fine but need to come down in cost) w/ all the components that make seamless integration into the ecosystem possible (internal Apple TV function, OSX/iOS style UI with smart TV functionality combined with basic computer function IE: browser, apps, etc), iSight camera for FaceTime on the TV, and integration with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard for browsing functionality.

- Macbook Pro w/ retina display and more internal customization ability (I'm still refraining from getting a retina model because of the specs vs. my current machine and the cost to get it up to that specification...minus the ability to easily and cost effectively upgrade the internals myself). I know this will never happen, but it did ask for MY wish list, lol.

- An assortment of Apple made workout apps and accessories. What we have works fine, but it would be nice to have a more integrated experience when I run or go to the gym...something with that Apple polish on it combined with accessories that reflect such. Me and my wife just got FitBit Force's and truly, the experience as far as setting them up and syncing them amongst the apps I use is clunky and not enjoyable. I'd pay twice as much for an Apple branded piece that had the same functionality but better integration.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is having an ipad just making it redundant if Apple releases a larger screen iPhone? Once iPhone screen size reaches 5-inch, i believe iPad will be the next iPod... Nobody would buy it, am I correct?

I don't think iPhone will ever hit 5 inches, but I could be wrong. Just doesn't seem to be Apple's style going down the road,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2