If apple acquired blackberry.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a slider with a keyboard hidden under the screen, while the screen is a giant button itself?
buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons

That would totally work.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a slider with a keyboard hidden under the screen, while the screen is a giant button itself?

That would totally work.

Lol that's funny in a straight jacket sort of way but I like it

Buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons buttons bi

Man I got to nine before I messed up curse this keyboard 👹

Sent from my iPhone 5

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't know why anyone still wants a physical keyboard. The glass covered capacitive touch screens have surpassed them.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why anyone still wants a physical keyboard. The glass covered capacitive touch screens have surpassed them.

Back when I owned an HTC Mogul 6800 with the landscape keyboard I was a 50/50 user the physical keyboard was great but I used the on screen keyboard with the stylus just as much because switching orientation just to type was un appealing to me then I went full blown Palm and the portrait slider keyboard was awesome I will always miss that form factor.

But I will agree the new touch screen keyboards have come a long way especially with one handed use and smart auto correct

Sent from my iPhone 5

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Back when I owned an HTC Mogul 6800 with the landscape keyboard I was a 50/50 user the physical keyboard was great but I used the on screen keyboard with the stylus just as much because switching orientation just to type was un appealing to me then I went full blown Palm and the portrait slider keyboard was awesome I will always miss that form factor.

But I will agree the new touch screen keyboards have come a long way especially with one handed use and smart auto correct

Sent from my iPhone 5

Holy crap. I remember the moguls. They had the fastest processors out there at the time. I believe it was 800 mhz that's when the hero was out also. I was a nut back then. Lol

Sent from my gameboy color

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro