According to Apple's website, there is still a non-retina MBP available...but it did not get any updates to any internal components.
    10-22-2013 02:56 PM
    If any of the new products had touch Id, we'd probably never get our hands on them
    10-22-2013 11:38 PM
    You know what, I have been wanting to see a same day download of Mavericks and I got it, it's even a free upgrade to the OS X Lion, and what more could I ask for....?

But I need some opinions from the community, should I sell my iPad mini 1 for a retina one? I just got it a month ago lol...
    10-23-2013 06:32 AM
    You know what, I have been wanting to see a same day download of Mavericks and I got it, it's even a free upgrade to the OS X Lion, and what more could I ask for....?

But I need some opinions from the community, should I sell my iPad mini 1 for a retina one? I just got it a month ago lol...
    The new iPad Mini is a power house compared to the old iPad Mini...and it has a retina display to boot. It's almost a non-question which one is the better product, and will have the longer lasting relevancy compared to future models. That said, my opinion is to keep the iPad Mini you have, because that is what I'm doing...and I'm doing it because I don't use my iPad enough to care about the faster processor, retina display or improved WiFi antenna/s so it's not worth further monetary investment by me to sell mine and then upgrade to a newer, more expensive iPad Mini that I probably won't use much either. I'm not going to spend $100+ out of my pocket on top of my old iPad Mini for a device I use for the occasional internet browsing session on the toilet or changing my fantasy football team on the fly when I heard a report of an injury on the TV.
    10-23-2013 08:17 AM
    The new iPad Mini is a power house compared to the old iPad Mini...and it has a retina display to boot. It's almost a non-question which one is the better product, and will have the longer lasting relevancy compared to future models. That said, my opinion is to keep the iPad Mini you have, because that is what I'm doing...and I'm doing it because I don't use my iPad enough to care about the faster processor, retina display or improved WiFi antenna/s so it's not worth further monetary investment by me to sell mine and then upgrade to a newer, more expensive iPad Mini that I probably won't use much either. I'm not going to spend $100+ out of my pocket on top of my old iPad Mini for a device I use for the occasional internet browsing session on the toilet or changing my fantasy football team on the fly when I heard a report of an injury on the TV.
    The thing is I really loved my iPad Mini, I would use it for everything, reading, watching movies, web browsing, and I really didn't feel the absence of retina affected it at all. It's definitely just as much an important device for my life alongside my Blackberry, which I use for work needs and writing. The iPad Mini is my reading device to get me up to speed with the creative process, and with my comic book and magazine subscriptions and TV shows and movies. So, on one hand, I was delighted to hear Apple was going to push out a retina version of the same thing I love so much. However, the extra cost on top of what I have already spent could be a little hefty for me...
    10-23-2013 08:25 AM
30 12