Apple product placement exec leaves for Jawbone

If you ever wondered how all of Apple's Products get on every TV show or movie you watch....This is how - Suzanne Lindberegh. Now after 25 years will it make a difference leaving for Jawbone? Read the article - Short and interesting and if you read it let the author of the article know what you think by dropping a comment!

Apple product placement exec leaves for Jawbone | iMore
    10-20-2013 02:07 PM
    I don't see Jawbone products suddenly being part of a show or everyday life for a character without looking forced...
    10-20-2013 06:24 PM
    I don't see Jawbone products suddenly being part of a show or everyday life for a character without looking forced...
    I think that's probably precisely why they hired her...right now, you can't see this, but perhaps with her very good implementation, Jawbone will become a household name.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    10-20-2013 09:14 PM
    I don't see it becoming anything but obviously something huge is in store.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-20-2013 09:18 PM
    I don't see it becoming anything but obviously something huge is in store.

I bet you'd be surprised how many people said that about Apple when she took the job there. And with the way technology moves these days, her path to success in getting Jawbone won't take anywhere near as long, but will fully require Jawbone to release products that people feel they really want. As it sits right now, I can't ever remember seeing a Jawbone product that I really wanted (even when I was in the market for a bluetooth headset).
    10-20-2013 09:23 PM
    I bet you'd be surprised how many people said that about Apple when she took the job there. And with the way technology moves these days, her path to success in getting Jawbone won't take anywhere near as long, but will fully require Jawbone to release products that people feel they really want. As it sits right now, I can't ever remember seeing a Jawbone product that I really wanted (even when I was in the market for a bluetooth headset).
    You know, that's completely true. A lot of people dismissed Apple. Any time I see "Jawbone" I just think of that little weird speaker-box that kept being compared to Beats audio. I'm wondering though, what exactly would they be preparing for?

10-20-2013 09:27 PM
    You know, that's completely true. A lot of people dismissed Apple. Any time I see "Jawbone" I just think of that little weird speaker-box that kept being compared to Beats audio. I'm wondering though, what exactly would they be preparing for?

That's the real beauty of being a tech geek...what is coming NEXT? What if Jawbone has some incredible new way for you to truly be handsfree with our beloved smart devices? Some kind of new way to plug right into your life and make things easier. It's really exciting when big moves like this happen...because it definitely wasn't just some spur of the moment decision, not after 25 years.

I look at bluetooth headsets as pointless in my lifestyle mainly because they are not comfortable (to me), audio quality has never proven itself worth while (to me) and, quite honestly, they look goofy as hell (again, to me). If Jawbone brought something really marvelous to the market, I'd definitely give them more than an uncaring glance that they get now.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    10-20-2013 09:34 PM
    Here's a "forced" product placement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oQYwFND7rHE

Crazy - that.
    10-21-2013 10:37 AM
    Apple product placement exec leaves for Jawbone

If you ever wondered how all of Apple's Products get on every TV show or movie you watch....This is how - Suzanne Lindberegh. Now after 25 years will it make a difference leaving for Jawbone? Read the article - Short and interesting and if you read it let the author of the article know what you think by dropping a comment!

Apple product placement exec leaves for Jawbone | iMore
    I'm a big fan of the British spy drama Mi5 and the Apple product placement in that program is solid.

Here's a "forced" product placement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oQYwFND7rHE

Crazy - that.
    That episode of Hawaii Five 0 is great. I love the the line "It worked for Jared"
    10-21-2013 11:12 AM
    I think it's a win for jawbone. Just interesting that she would leave apple after all of those years.
    01-04-2014 11:05 AM