Not to take away from the rest of your post, I do appreciate what you said and respect your approach, but I wanted to zero in on something you said...about finding footing. Here, in this thread (since this is the subject matter that sparked your retort)...the person trying to find footing was doing it more by kicking sand than planting feet, and that is certainly no way to enter a community, especially when you're a person of alternate loyalty trying to mesh.
    Appreciation and respect doesn't kill anyone (however much or less it is). Like I said before, regardless of what the person was doing, you should hold yourself to higher standards. If a beach bully kicks sand, and you kick sand back, all that is up there is sand, nothing else

Just clicked on your name, saw that you've been a member since Feb 2008. I expected more from you. Be the bigger person, step away from a fight.
    I've always noticed that online arguments are like fires (they need either fuel or oxygen or a base to flourish).

I'm not singling you out, if you notice my other posts (here or on iMore, you will see a pattern).
    I come here to read more about devices (regardless of their parent company).

And about alternate loyalties, why not win someone over with a fact dump?
    "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

I love BB as much as you love iPhones, but I choose to be the bigger person (and we've noticed that quite a lot of the sand-kickers are slowly dying out their own death).
    If you truly believe the person is a sand-kicker and not a foot-planter, don't feed the fire.

I'm sure you will have more appreciation and respect from the other users, and surely nobody here believes everything they read anyways.
    Leave it to the rest to gauge things for themselves

LP&HG
    11-04-2013 01:27 PM
    Appreciation and respect doesn't kill anyone (however much or less it is). Like I said before, regardless of what the person was doing, you should hold yourself to higher standards. If a beach bully kicks sand, and you kick sand back, all that is up there is sand, nothing else

Just clicked on your name, saw that you've been a member since Feb 2008. I expected more from you. Be the bigger person, step away from a fight.
    I've always noticed that online arguments are like fires (they need either fuel or oxygen or a base to flourish).

I'm not singling you out, if you notice my other posts (here or on iMore, you will see a pattern).
    I come here to read more about devices (regardless of their parent company).

And about alternate loyalties, why not win someone over with a fact dump?
    "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

I love BB as much as you love iPhones, but I choose to be the bigger person (and we've noticed that quite a lot of the sand-kickers are slowly dying out their own death).
    If you truly believe the person is a sand-kicker and not a foot-planter, don't feed the fire.

I'm sure you will have more appreciation and respect from the other users, and surely nobody here believes everything they read anyways.
    Leave it to the rest to gauge things for themselves

LP&HG
    If that's how you want to approach things, you knock yourself out. I have my own flavor...I'll do as I do (as it seems to work fine for me since I've been here to this point). To repeat again though, facts were given...that was never an issue here.
    11-04-2013 04:30 PM
    I have my own flavor...I'll do as I do
    11-04-2013 10:54 PM
    I don't think you can.
    thanks anyway at least i know now i cant
    Brutal Efficiency likes this.
    11-05-2013 02:35 PM
    Guys can you show me how to display sent from iphone on facebook?thanks
    Step 1

Tap the "Facebook" icon on the home screen of your iPhone.

Step 2

Tap the "Settings" button in the upper-left corner of the Facebook application.

Step 3

Tap the "Messages" icon to view a list of messages sent from and received by your Facebook account. Sent messages will display a left-facing arrow under the message recipient's name.

Step 4

Tap any of the individual messages to display the full Sent message.
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    11-08-2013 01:36 AM
105 ... 345