Photostream on PC - Need help!

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Tried to get photo stream working between my wife's PC and her iPhone 4s. I uploaded the photos in the upload file and now there is a shortcut icon that accompanies each photo. Because of other issues on the computer I need to complete reset the Photostream but cannot delete these shortcut icons. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The photos that are saved in your "photostream" should appear on on any device you have that is configured with the same Apple ID or is shared. Furthermore, I'd like to think they are also in the camera roll on at least one of your devices. If so, wouldn't turning off Photostream on your computer delete the photos & shortcuts from it, but not the ones in the camera roll. I don't have a PC so I'm not sure of how it works on it.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The photos that are saved in your "photostream" should appear on on any device you have that is configured with the same Apple ID or is shared. Furthermore, I'd like to think they are also in the camera roll on at least one of your devices. If so, wouldn't turning off Photostream on your computer delete the photos & shortcuts from it, but not the ones in the camera roll. I don't have a PC so I'm not sure of how it works on it.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have things backed up so I will try it and see what happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods