Ya I have one across from my house also if I can't sell it on eBay I'm def going to use them also
    Found out from GameStops website that they will pay $10 extra if you include the charger. I will probably turn that in too as I have an extra one anyway.

http://www.gamestop.com/recommerce/web/ChooseDevice.aspx?manufacturer=Apple&family=iPhone
    09-16-2013 05:16 AM
    I recommend NextWorth to trade-in your iPhone 5. They offer the highest value making it easier to upgrade to the 5S for free. Plus, NextWorth offers a 30 day price lock so you can hold on to your trade-in until you receive your new device. I understand your uneasiness with the online reviews, but often people that love the service aren't necessarily the ones writing the reviews. Check out the following links for more information on NextWorth's iPhone trade-ins:

Laptop Mag
    App Advice
    NextWorth Blog

Also, let me know if you have any other questions. I've traded in with NextWorth a few times (and so have my friends). We'll always been happy with our service and the money we get from the trade-in.
    09-16-2013 09:57 AM
    Found out from GameStops website that they will pay $10 extra if you include the charger. I will probably turn that in too as I have an extra one anyway.

http://www.gamestop.com/recommerce/web/ChooseDevice.aspx?manufacturer=Apple&family=iPhone
    Ya I think I said that on my post didn't i ? Lol they seem like a good deal and if I wanted to pre order a ps 4 I would prob take the store credit lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    09-16-2013 09:29 PM
28 12