NextWorth VS Gazelle for iPhone 5 trade in:

Megan Gish

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I recommend NextWorth to trade-in your iPhone 5. They offer the highest value making it easier to upgrade to the 5S for free. Plus, NextWorth offers a 30 day price lock so you can hold on to your trade-in until you receive your new device. I understand your uneasiness with the online reviews, but often people that love the service aren't necessarily the ones writing the reviews. Check out the following links for more information on NextWorth's iPhone trade-ins:

Laptop Mag
App Advice
NextWorth Blog

Also, let me know if you have any other questions. I've traded in with NextWorth a few times (and so have my friends). We'll always been happy with our service and the money we get from the trade-in.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Found out from GameStops website that they will pay $10 extra if you include the charger. I will probably turn that in too as I have an extra one anyway.

http://www.gamestop.com/recommerce/web/ChooseDevice.aspx?manufacturer=Apple&family=iPhone

Ya I think I said that on my post didn't i ? Lol they seem like a good deal and if I wanted to pre order a ps 4 I would prob take the store credit lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods