Poll: iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c - Which will you buy?

Will you buy an iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c?

• iPhone 5s

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • iPhone 5c

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Neither, I'll keep using my current device

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
With the iPhone 5s and 5c launching so soon, many of us have a decision to make... which model to buy? There are of course numerous color, storage and case options available, but lets forget all that right now and get down to the crux of the matter.

iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c... which one are you going to buy???

Vote in the poll above, and make your argument for your choice in the thread below.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don’t personally see the value in the 5C... gotta go with the more future-proof purchase... Space Gray iPhone 5S, 32gb for AT&T, please...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I will keep using my current device at this time.... Though some features I would want... But do not need.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm maintaining the status quo, however, if I were in the market for a new phone, it would, without a doubt, be the iPhone 5S. That device is a beast.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a upgrade now. I have been saying I won't buy either. Still leaning that way. Even though I like to have the latest features, this doesn't feel like a very big update. Don't think it's worth burning a upgrade. I also hate the color combos. I much prefer my black and slate i5 and I really don't want to part with that color combo yet. If I was to buy one, it would be the 5s but right now I think I just prefer my i5.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm maintaining the status quo, however, if I were in the market for a new phone, it would, without a doubt, be the iPhone 5S. That device is a beast.

Sorry I could figure out how to vote I apparently can not vote via tap a talk lol I went to site thou and voted ..

5s gold for me only question is 16 or 32

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I could figure out how to vote I apparently can not vote via tap a talk lol I went to site thou and voted ..

5s gold for me only question is 16 or 32

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Thank you, sir. ;), and know that I, too, initially attempted to vote via Tapatalk...lol

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
5s for us.
One in gold and one in space grey.
Always get the flagship device. Want all the goodies.

:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying a 32GB Space Gray 5S around Oct. I want to hear what the public has to say and a chance for Apple to get out that first bug fix they always seem to have. I found out that the favorite case of mine is already out for this phone so with that and a Zagg Screen Protector i will be ready to go.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm personally staying with my 5, but my wife will be getting the 5s since she has an Android device that needs to be replaced. I think the extra $100 is worth it compared to the 5c.

BTW, I'll probably get her the 16GB in white/silver.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went with undecided at this point. I was all set to get the iPhone 5S unlocked version, but now I'm thinking about keeping my iPhone 5. Having iOS 7 on it is going to make it feel like a new phone anyway.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could get the hold of both. I also believe with either one anyone can't go wrong. My cousin asked me which one he should buy btwn the new iPhones. I told him if you don't want to spend extra bucks for finger print sensor he should buy iPhone 5c. I k ow 5s has many other advancements and features too. But for him transition will be from some old Nokia phone running Symbian to iPhone. So for him 5C will be ok. Had I to choose, I would have bought 5s. Hell yeah who doesn't like finger print scanner. :)

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5s in gold, 32G. I hope the colours band on the outside doesn't get damaged. I'll probably get one of those wallet cases and keep it naked although I love how the brown case with the gold phone looks put together. So finished. And that's one of my favourite colour combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(3979116)

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife has a wretched feature phone that she uses for calls and texts only. I want to talk her into getting an iphone 5C only because I will then be able to send her the addresses and business cards she keeps losing.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Decided to hold off on the 5s after iOS 7 came out but now getting the itch was just on EBay and planning on bidding on a 64G which is a must for me now

Sent from my iPhone 5

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Been holding off, like my 5 way to much, esp since ios7. Will eventually go up to the 5s, I like the look and feel of my 5 and the 5s has that, plus some.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As stated in other forums already i just picked up a 5S Space Gray 32 GB VZW from the Apple Store on Sunday. Love it

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get the s but I ended up getting a note instead. I am curious about the next version of the iPhone though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner