What your phone says about you

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
The Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIPR) survey found that people with Apple devices are younger, richer and have more masters degrees or doctorates compared to people who own Samsung phones.

Android users are most likely to switch to Apple, while more first-time smartphone buyers go for a Samsung

Apple took three times as many customers from Samsung than Samsung took from Apple in the past year

A fifth of new iPhone customers previously owned an Android device

People buying smartphones for the first time prefer Samsung

Yet almost half of customers stay loyal to their previous brand

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIPR) survey found that people with Apple devices are younger, richer and have more masters degrees or doctorates compared to people who own Samsung phones.

Odd as I don't fall into either one of these categories and yet I still own Apple devices. :cool:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I see that we read some of the same blog and news articles, huh? :)...In regard to the aforementioned survey, I do have a degree, but I'm older and poorer instead of younger and richer....lol...:)

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Odd as I don't fall into either one of these categories and yet I still own Apple devices. :cool:

i guess he misquoted the report, which says " more younger people,richer, more people with doctorate and masters degree prefer an iphone over a samsung one"
it doesn't say that only people who have masters degree or who are younger own an iphone.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I see that we read some of the same blog and news articles, huh? :)...In regard to the aforementioned survey, I do have a degree, but I'm older and poorer instead of younger and richer....lol...:)

Love survey's telling me I'm a minority...lol

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, let's see. I'm older, have no college degree, i went from BB, to iPhone to HTC, and then to Samsung. I have a MacBook Pro, and i like Apple products. Where do i fit in?:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2