A list of devices registered to me?

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Using search turned up more results than one could browse in a lifetime.

My question is. Might there be a way to see what devices are registered to myself? I have tried logging into the apple site under support and didn't have much luck.

Please and thank you

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Using search turned up more results than one could browse in a lifetime.

My question is. Might there be a way to see what devices are registered to myself? I have tried logging into the apple site under support and did'nt have much luck.

I've always wondered this but don't think there is an easy way to do it. If anyone has an answer, let us know! Thanks.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you're using iTunes in the Cloud... go to your account in iTunes... on the Account Information page, go to the iTunes in the Cloud section, and manage your devices... there you'll see any devices you've authorized to use your AppleID for iTunes in the Cloud...

Other than that, I don't know any easy way to see what devices you've registered with Apple...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Open iTunes.
Sign in to your Apple ID by choosing Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu.
Choose Store > View My Account from the iTunes menu.
From the Account Information screen, click Manage Devices.

That used to be the way to do it. I'll logon momentarily to verify it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks that is a cool page. Anyone have any luck unregistering a device? After 5 min I just hit cancel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that, Rosie. Didn't know about that web page.:D

There you are! Where have you been Grunt? Miss you posting around these parts.

Thanks that is a cool page. Anyone have any luck unregistering a device? After 5 min I just hit cancel.

Thank you rose that's the page I was looking for.

You are welcome guys. Glad the link was helpful. When you go to remover a device I know it can take a while for some reason and sometimes I do end up coming back to it later.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
There you are! Where have you been Grunt? Miss you posting around these parts.

Spend most of my computer time with Android Central, and XDA-Devs lately. I do check in to iMore and CrackBerry from time to time. The wife will be getting a new iPhone in Sept. I guess the "5", unless the "5S" comes out before the end of the year. My son made it back from Afghanistan, in one piece, and i've been spending my spare time with him. You know how sentimental we Irish are. Talk to you soon. Slainte.:tongue:

You are welcome guys. Glad the link was helpful. When you go to remover a device I know it can take a while for some reason and sometimes I do end up coming back to it later.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ Grunt, I'm glad you're enjoying time with your son as this is more important than time spent on a message board. That said I wish him all the best over there. As for your wife getting the iPhone 5s I do think that will be out long before the end of this year. Yes, us Irish folk are very sentimental lol. :D

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2 and 3 were still there :laughing:

My 4s was still on there .. What I don't get is I have all my devices setup to share my ID for iTunes and purchases but like on my wife's phone she has her on ID for her iCloud as well as a couple other of my devices ..

Why does some register to my ID and some not ? I find it strange when some devices on mine have two ID and some don't

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Holy crap my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2 and 3 were still there :laughing:

Every Apple device you've had with your Apple ID should be there. The guys at the genius bar for some reason always find it funny to ask me how my third gen iPod is doing from 2003.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner