Tim Cook on Russia: 80% of iPhones sold from Retail, record sales figures for the quarter

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Tim Cook on Russia: 80% of iPhones sold from Retail, record sales figures for the quarter[/h]
Maybe it is just me and although i read this article and it indicates that the Russian carriers don't back iPhone sales as much as retail yet there is record sales in Russia. So let me ask this, As long as it produces profits for Apple, Does it really matter about carrier support in this country?

Tim Cook on Russia: 80% of iPhones sold from Retail, record sales figures for the quarter | iMore.com

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To answer your question, I suppose it does not matter to Apple which carrier is used as long as their products are sold, purchased & supported.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
To answer your question, I suppose it does not matter to Apple which carrier is used as long as their products are sold, purchased & supported.
Does it really matter about carrier support in this country?

This was just a retorical question to finish the thought of my response to the article and not MY question but thank you anyway.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
All other things equal, added carrier support should result in more iPhones sold and this is never a bad thing. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR