Foxconn hiring employees to start manufacturing iPhone 5s and budget iPhone

john mark1

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Foxconn hiring employees to start manufacturing iPhone 5S and budget iPhone

Foxconn hiring employees to start manufacturing the iPhone 5s, it is rumoured that Foxconn wants to start manufacturing the new iPhone 5s and possibly a Budget iPhone starting at $99.

See Also: iPhone 5s could include a 13 MP Slow Motion camera

Foxconn is looking for more employees for its Zhengzhou plant in China where over 210.000 employees work, which is significantly less then in 2012 where over 310.000 employees worked at the plant.

Original Source: Foxconn hiring employees to start manufacturing the iPhone 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Foxconn hiring employees to start manufacturing iPhone 5S and budget iPhone

I read this via my RSS feed earlier. To me, it's just another rumor among rumors. Know what I mean....;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

If we remove the hodge podge from these articles...this one would dully read "Foxconn hires employees". People will turn anything into news these days...and I'm curious if people realize how many other things Foxconn builds, including the new Xbox One, which comes out this fall and is being manufactured right now.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If we remove the hodge podge from these articles...this one would dully read "Foxconn hires employees". People will turn anything into news these days...and I'm curious if people realize how many other things Foxconn builds, including the new Xbox One, which comes out this fall and is being manufactured right now.

Good point...:)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

When the next iPhone comes out wouldn't the "budget" iPhone be the current iPhone 5,
anyway? That and the 4S probably free on-contract, too. Depends who "budget" refers
to here. Apple or the consumer.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

When the next iPhone comes out wouldn't the "budget" iPhone be the current iPhone 5,
anyway? That and the 4S probably free on-contract, too. Depends who "budget" refers
to here. Apple or the consumer.

​No doubt...:)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Agree, but rather than blaming people or costumers I would point to tech websites as well, they're always feeding the public with all kind of rumors..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711