Apple reportedly still the top smartphone seller in the US, and still growing!: Via iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This should not be a surprise to anyone except maybe those who wish for its downfall...:)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Burned Gingerbread/low cost Android phone users are flocking to the $99 iPhone 4S. I know many who have done this since January.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Burned Gingerbread/low cost Android phone users are flocking to the $99 iPhone 4S. I know many who have done this since January.

This burned BB user flocked to the iPhone weeks after it was released.

The vast majority of the phones I see out in the Corn Patch and surrounding areas are iPhones. I hit the gym - same thing. Nearly everyone has an iPhone or an iPad. I seriously doubt that changes any time soon.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Very good response 'D to another interesting article on the state of the Smartphone Market. Long live Apple!!!!

I think Apple is going to be around for a long time to come. While some are quick to call them slow innovators. I they they are smart, because over time their products just keep getting better and better. I love my iPhone 5 and I love the size of my iPad Mini.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Everything is made for apple you go to target best buy any major store in the us and the world they have equipment made for iPod and iPhones and apple products are made last and have a great resale value the only draw back is apple charging connector everybody is use to the old one