Purported iOS 7 icon leaks; do you like the flatter design or the glossy design better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyrock1

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
no-skeuo-130603.jpg

ios7-130603.jpg

--------------

TBH, I like the flat design a lot better than the glossy icons apple has favored. Yahoo! did it very well with there weather app icon (it looks much more modern, though I personally liked there purple icon that was flat better than there new one with clouds on it).

Purported iOS 7 screens may show flat effects of Jony Ive's influence

Image of 'Flat' Redesign From Early iOS 7 Build Reportedly Leaks - Mac Rumors

I think it's a step in the right direction; design wise. How would you feel about this (if it turns out to be legit)?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
TBO I would have to choose shot #1 you have but I also like what there is currently and find nothing wrong with them. Maybe a small sprucing up or a bit of modernizing. I don't really think there has to be anything "Major" done. Once again my opinion.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what does TBO mean? lol

anyways, the "new" icons looks like crap.. so that means these probably are the real deal

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the flatter design. I just hope that that's not the only thing that has changed. ;( customization would be nice. But I guess I would have to get that other phone 😖

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't have problem with the now design but I guess change is good. :)

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure this is not what we should we expect as flat, no difference to me since I spent 95% of the time using third party apps and I'm sure they wont change anytime soon..

ELavar

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm just now figuring out what it means to have flat icons and I don't like it as much as the original look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73