Bill Gates talks about his last visit with Steve Jobs, and a cancelled dinner!

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I was actually very thankful this was posted. I was always somewhat fascinated by Steve, and then I read Isaacson's biography. I know we are all flawed and complex individuals but I guess it tarnished my image of him a bit. It was nice to see a touch of humanity in Steve in some of the comments he made here about Bill . . complex indeed

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, and i give major props to Bill Gates for being classy, but damn it has to get old getting questions about Steve Jobs every...single...time someone interviews the guy. They were competitors, and sure they spent a very large portion of their time TOGETHER developing the world of computers as we know it, but Gates is like so far beyond those days, the days of competing with Apple for whatever reason, and yet every time he sits down for one of these interviews, the question is brought up.

Whether it be because it's of no concern really to him or because it was a friend who lost his life battling a disease, it really has to be getting redundant now. He'll never do it, but I'm always waiting for him to go "Look, Steve is gone, I am saddened because of this...can we move on please? Thanks."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW