What is your current favorite feature of your iOS device?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact that my iPhone is a solid device and not plastic and cheap. Also that it just works.

I couldn't have said it better. I'm hard on phones - I'll admit that - but even protected in cases, the cheaper phones tend to break. Keys would fall off my BB. The trackpad/ball would quit. Even after multiple drops and bumps, my phone works as well now as it did a year and a half ago when I got it.

Something else I love is the number of apps. I am no longer sitting on the sidelines wishing that a specific app would come to my platform. I know a lot of people complain about "fart" apps and such taking up the vast majority of the app store and I'm sure there are apps that fit into that category, but there are also thousands of useful apps that make my life easier.

lmpotthoff

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I love my iPhone 5 for all that it is. I did everything on it until I bought my iPad mini the other day. Now I find myself using it much more than my iPhone. My favorite feature on the mini would have to be the only feature I didn't get......cellular. I can't use my iPad away from home unless I'm in a wi-fi area. I spend a lot of time sitting in my car (not driving) and would love that functionality. Oh well. I'll get it next time.

lmpotthoff

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
If you got the mini in the past couple of weeks, you should be able to return it for the cellular version.

Do you think they would return it within a month? I don't get paid for two more weeks. I purchased it at Fry's Electronics. Will Apple still honor the return. I'm a newbie to Apple products and their services. Sorry about the newbie question
Lisa

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPhone 5 for all that it is. I did everything on it until I bought my iPad mini the other day. Now I find myself using it much more than my iPhone. My favorite feature on the mini would have to be the only feature I didn't get......cellular. I can't use my iPad away from home unless I'm in a wi-fi area. I spend a lot of time sitting in my car (not driving) and would love that functionality. Oh well. I'll get it next time.

Who is your service provider? You can use the iPhone5 as a wifi hotspot for the mini - depending on your provider, and the plan you're on - using your phone as a wifi hotspot can be included in the plan... it is on my Verizon share plan...

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I find the email very useful. I got 1 account for work and have 6 personal account and ios handle it very well without draining battery. Love to read news and safari does a simple good job.

Damon Burt

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I like the responsiveness of my iPad mini...it's beautiful deep slate colour and sleek corners...I've had an iPhone 5 and coming from that to a non retina device was worrying at first but within 10 minutes of use the non retina display was insignificant and I don't notice the difference at all now.!! It's a perfect size for handheld use and with its beautiful mint green Smart Cover I now have a device that I love and care for!..it's just perfect and slots right into my life..it's hardly out of my hand now...loving it!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I wish I had an Apple store somewhere nearby. I love stories like this. But the nearest Genius bar is 2 hours and 2 states away. The closest one in state is almost 5 hours away. You'd think since Tim Cook is from here, he'd want to open a store here.

Alli, just make sure your device fails on the same days as a Saints home game & kill 2 birds with one stone. :D

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
My jailbroken Apple TV 2nd Gen is my fav. In combination with plex and sickbeard, I've cut the cord from cable tv. Saving me about $1000 a year. However, my iPad Mini hardly ever leaves my side. It has to be my second favorite. My iPhone has become the redheaded stepchild over the years but I still love her lol.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I love the design of the devices. They are all such a pleasure to use and admire. I know this sounds silly but I love the scrolling. I'm always amazed by how smooth and easy is is to navigate with the flick of a thumb.

I love that I have a PC in my hand 24 hours a day and the way I interact online has taken on a whole new path. Looking at laptops and desktops these days and they just look like to much hassle to use. Being connected to social networks, news and games in my hand is just brilliant.

I love iOS as stock but when jailbroken iOS truly shines for me. I live to tinker and modify but refuse to goto android because it just isn't as intuitive or smooth to use. Plus I live being naughty and having to wait for a jailbreak to be able to do it. It's kind of exciting and keeps me following devs and podcasts on Apple to keep up with the latest info.

The camera is really mind blowing also. every point and shoot camera i've ever owned has not helped me take great photos, with my iphones ive truly taken some gorgeous photos with minimum fuss. iMessage is great. Garage band blows me away What can I say I just love my Apple products.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Airplay mirroring for me. Use it with airserver when I am teaching in my classroom. The dealbreaker which led me to buy an Apple-Tv, and subsequently a macbook air.

But the real dealbreaker was how my devices just work without me needing to worry about toggling this, setting that up, or customising here and there. Some see it as a strength, but I don't, and I appreciate the thought and effort that goes into making them so readily useable right out of the box. I don't have to worry about shutting down apps, managing my settings, or resetting my device. I just use them.

I also like the way it feels so solid and rugged when you grip it in one hand. It also has this warmth to it (probably just my phone overheating after internet use) that makes it a pleasure to hold, all the more so when I am in an air-conditioned room.

Oops, I have exceeded my allotted quota, haven't I? :p

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Like everyone else I like the quality build in the phone and like how thin n light it is.. Comparing it to the iPhone 4 it's a perfect size now the iPhone 4 feels like a brick to me n I like that it's not to big like the galaxy s3.. And I have an iPad mini for a bigger screen

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
My favorite feature is the browser and email app. For some reason to me they look better than any smartphone device that I've owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW