Group hug!
    I don't have one but I like the width of the iPhone better than the new Z10. My short thumb doesn't reach the A key very well.
    Alli likes this.
    05-01-2013 02:01 PM
    My favourite is notification.
    Said no one ever.
    revtech and Good OL MC like this.
    05-01-2013 03:01 PM
    Said no one ever.
    I mentioned that in my original post before I edited it out for fear of going off topic. But yeah, it pales in comparison to Android's 4.1 version.
    05-01-2013 03:30 PM
    iMessage because it works so seamlessly with SMS and usually doesn't give me any headaches.

The camera because, while other devices I've used can kick it's **** in specific areas*, it is still the best all around camera on a phone I've used so far. To me nothing quite beats not having to fuss with something and change settings when I need to just take a quick, nice looking picture.

*I've had the pleasure of using the HTC One and it truly is a great all around phone. The camera is really good even in low light but does require some hand holding for the best work to come out of it.

EDIT: But with another "t" is censored? Oh my.
    05-01-2013 06:26 PM
    This phone just works and that makes me very happy ! No more battery pulls 3x a day at the worst time and no more spinning hourglass and toe-tapping 'okay already' One handed use and superior camera. And my white iPhone is oh so pretty : D And the CASES...well don't even go there because I spend wayyyy too much lol !
    05-01-2013 06:52 PM
    I love the build quality if my iPhone 4(soon to be iPhone 5 2nd time). I love the camera. I like the music app. Just something about it. Nothing special but I love it. The layout of the messages s
    App( the note 2 stock message app bugged the hell out of me).

My iPad mini has to be the size of it i love. I'm typing on it now and it's great. Prefect size for typing. I love the thin bezels on the side. I don't take it with me really but if I had a job that I could use it more or traveled more, I'd take it with me all the time .

I like my Apple TV because I have it connected to my stereo/tv and when streaming music from my iPad mini or iPhone is great. I love how it's look is very minimal but looks great to me

I like my apple ear pods. Simple fit in my ear good and sound decent.
    05-01-2013 08:43 PM
    I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!

I know this isn't stock but being Jailbroken on the iPhone is much cooler than being Rooted on Android because of the amount of roms and stuff you need to do to your phone to remove bloat, extend battery life blah blah blah.
    05-02-2013 05:20 PM
    I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!.
    I definitely agree with both. I hated I had to press ok to unlock when on android!
    05-02-2013 08:52 PM
    I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!

I know this isn't stock but being Jailbroken on the iPhone is much cooler than being Rooted on Android because of the amount of roms and stuff you need to do to your phone to remove bloat, extend battery life blah blah blah.
    I used to have issues with the visual voicemail on android. Not all carriers support it on their devices.
    05-02-2013 09:22 PM
    I used to have issues with the visual voicemail on android. Not all carriers support it on their devices.
    Yeah and the way it's implemented is so clunky. I even used youmail when I was on Android and that was alright but the way it has been seamlessly integrated with the phone app, gee, has been so awesome and when I came back to iOS with the 5 I realized how much I had missed it in Android LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.
    05-02-2013 09:25 PM
    Yeah and the way it's implemented is so clunky. I even used youmail when I was on Android and that was alright but the way it has been seamlessly integrated with the phone app, gee, has been so awesome and when I came back to iOS with the 5 I realized how much I had missed it in Android LOL.

I guess that's what I like about iOS altogether. It works so well. Android and the devices that run it are so attractive until you actually use them. I'm easily discontented with them because there are so many bugs, so many features that are half-baked, and the features don't seem to gel well.
    swarlos likes this.
    05-02-2013 10:21 PM
    I like the syncing between my iPhone, iPad and my MacBook Air.
    Good Luck
    05-02-2013 10:22 PM
    Dang missed out on the Alli liking streak LOL guess I needed to post on the first page 😪

Alli likes this.
    05-02-2013 11:32 PM
    Well, I like my iPad, now Im using it for surfing, shopping, reading, watching movies, maps, weather, in a word, now I rarely use my computer.
    05-03-2013 06:05 AM
    Dang missed out on the Alli liking streak LOL guess I needed to post on the first page 

My poor little finger got tired from pressing the Like button.
    swarlos likes this.
    05-03-2013 08:02 AM
    Apple Care.

Because I need to go get my first replacement phone today. I dropped it this morning on a tile floor. There's only a little scuff on the bottom left corner which I could live with but the Home button must have had something jarred loose because it is very bulky and I really have to mash it hard to get it to work.
    05-03-2013 09:12 AM
    Apple Care.

Because I need to go get my first replacement phone today. I dropped it this morning on a tile floor. There's only a little scuff on the bottom left corner which I could live with but the Home button must have had something jarred loose because it is very bulky and I really have to mash it hard to get it to work.
    Love the Genius Bar. Went in a while ago. It was just as the store was opening so it was weird to see the nearly empty store. Told them what had happened and that I'd like an Apple Care replacement. The Genius offered to just fix the Home button as another option that would be free, but said ok for the replacement and went into the stockroom to get the phone. Came back out and signed the replacement paperwork (on an iPad actually) and started to give him my credit card to pay the $50 deductible. And then he said that they were going to replace it for free and it wouldn't count against my 2 available Apple Care replacements because I was upfront and honest about what caused the problem. Walked out with a brand new unlocked phone (even though my previous phone was purchased locked, I had unlocked it thru and unlocking service and it showed up as unlocked in the Apple system).
    revtech likes this.
    05-03-2013 12:20 PM
    I wish I had an Apple store somewhere nearby. I love stories like this. But the nearest Genius bar is 2 hours and 2 states away. The closest one in state is almost 5 hours away. You'd think since Tim Cook is from here, he'd want to open a store here.
    protominet likes this.
    05-03-2013 03:24 PM
    I wish I had an Apple store somewhere nearby. I love stories like this. But the nearest Genius bar is 2 hours and 2 states away. The closest one in state is almost 5 hours away. You'd think since Tim Cook is from here, he'd want to open a store here.
    And I have at least 5 that I know of that I can be at in under 30 minutes with the closest only 10 minutes away. Maybe they can move one of those for you ;-)

Anyway, I already loved Apple and fully expected to pay the $50 deductible so it was a great feeling to not have to do that.
    05-03-2013 03:50 PM
    Mine would be the versatility. GPS, camera, phone, games, books, apps, video, music, browser, etc. I've never understood those "bored" with the OS or UI. IMO, you're not using your smartphone if you're stuck at the homescreen. Add in a jailbreak and there's not much you can't do while being lag free, amazing screen and screen response, and stellar support.
    05-03-2013 04:07 PM
    I like the fact that my iPhone is a solid device and not plastic and cheap. Also that it just works.
    I couldn't have said it better. I'm hard on phones - I'll admit that - but even protected in cases, the cheaper phones tend to break. Keys would fall off my BB. The trackpad/ball would quit. Even after multiple drops and bumps, my phone works as well now as it did a year and a half ago when I got it.

Something else I love is the number of apps. I am no longer sitting on the sidelines wishing that a specific app would come to my platform. I know a lot of people complain about "fart" apps and such taking up the vast majority of the app store and I'm sure there are apps that fit into that category, but there are also thousands of useful apps that make my life easier.
    05-03-2013 04:08 PM
    I love my iPhone 5 for all that it is. I did everything on it until I bought my iPad mini the other day. Now I find myself using it much more than my iPhone. My favorite feature on the mini would have to be the only feature I didn't get......cellular. I can't use my iPad away from home unless I'm in a wi-fi area. I spend a lot of time sitting in my car (not driving) and would love that functionality. Oh well. I'll get it next time.
    05-03-2013 05:34 PM
    I love my iPhone 5 for all that it is. I did everything on it until I bought my iPad mini the other day. Now I find myself using it much more than my iPhone. My favorite feature on the mini would have to be the only feature I didn't get......cellular. I can't use my iPad away from home unless I'm in a wi-fi area. I spend a lot of time sitting in my car (not driving) and would love that functionality. Oh well. I'll get it next time.
    If you got the mini in the past couple of weeks, you should be able to return it for the cellular version.
    05-03-2013 06:08 PM
    If you got the mini in the past couple of weeks, you should be able to return it for the cellular version.
    Do you think they would return it within a month? I don't get paid for two more weeks. I purchased it at Fry's Electronics. Will Apple still honor the return. I'm a newbie to Apple products and their services. Sorry about the newbie question
    Lisa
    05-03-2013 06:17 PM
    Do you think they would return it within a month? I don't get paid for two more weeks. I purchased it at Fry's Electronics. Will Apple still honor the return. I'm a newbie to Apple products and their services. Sorry about the newbie question
    Lisa
    Not sure honestly. I usually go directly to Apple because I have a store nearby. I don't know what Fry's return policy is either.
    05-03-2013 07:34 PM
69 123