How likely are you to buy another iPhone?

Likeliness of buying another iPhone

• Yes

Votes: 70 64.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

SourBB

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
After trying almost every OS, I landed last on iOS with my iphone 5 and while some people may be calling it stale it's entirely new to me and the best OS I have tried. I am not an Apple diehard but since I bought my iphone I've been looking at the MacBook Pro but am reluctant to give up my Alienware. Maybe after some more time ill take the plunge. My next phone will most likely be the iphone 6 and will probly skip the 5S because my 5 is quite powerful enough for me.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I was going to wait until the 5S but I couldn't. I bought it Friday night.

And I was SO WRONG about thinking I wouldn't like it as much as my 4S!!!!!

This thing is FAST!!!!! Supwr amooth. Great battery life out of the box. And the camera is excellent.

I wish I'd bought it when it first came out. Oh well.....

Can't wait until iOS7 comes out too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Well I was going to wait until the 5S but I couldn't. I bought it Friday night.

And I was SO WRONG about thinking I wouldn't like it as much as my 4S!!!!!

This thing is FAST!!!!! Supwr amooth. Great battery life out of the box. And the camera is excellent.

I wish I'd bought it when it first came out. Oh well.....

Can't wait until iOS7 comes out too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Whoa! You sure couldn't wait, huh. Lol. Good choice.

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My next phone will definitely be an iPhone. My I5 is so awesome. I'm excited to get ios7. The greatest thing about apple is software updates. With blackberry and android( in my experience) you have to buy the newest device to get the newest software version. Not so with apple, tons of support for older devices.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Considering my laptop is a Mac, and I also have an iPad that I use on occasion, the chances are pretty high of me getting another iPhone. I have no real qualms with my iPhone 5 either.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. No way could I wait.

Would it be crazy if I got the 5S too??? Unlocked?

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't wait for the 5S either! My wife is still enjoying her 4 and it's a 3 year old phone.

I'm hoping I'll be happy with the 5 for a couple years until I can upgrade.

So far I think it's the best smartphone I've ever owned. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't wait for the 5S either! My wife is still enjoying her 4 and it's a 3 year old phone.

I'm hoping I'll be happy with the 5 for a couple years until I can upgrade.

So far I think it's the best smartphone I've ever owned. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

The iPhone 5 is indeed a heckuva smartphone, and I, too, enjoy using mine a great deal....:)

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope. No way could I wait.

Would it be crazy if I got the 5S too??? Unlocked?

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...

It would be considered crazy not to.
Can't wait for September :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence on this one. I'm not wedded to iOS since the iPhone is my only Apple product. I can very easily switch. Lately I'm liking Android and its features more and more, simply because of the customization it offers (at least, more than iOS) and a wider variety of devices. The apps I use currently are also all available on Android so that's not an issue either. But Apple versions of apps are almost always better and more fluid and stable, and I'm not a fan of the fragmentation that happens with Android upgrades. At least with Apple OS updates are pushed out to all devices (that are supported). So there are pros and cons for each side for me. I will probably stick with my iPhone 5 for another year (I'm coming up on a year with it) and then decide.

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
It depends...I would never say I will buy anything that hasn't been announced yet. Not just phones. However I will say if Apple added a few necessary features that I use on my Note 2 on a regular basis and offered a bigger screen the chances would be much greater.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2