How likely are you to buy another iPhone?

Likeliness of buying another iPhone

• Yes

Votes: 70 64.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Extremely like!...:)...I will be purchasing a new iPhone 5 for one of my sons within the next couple of weeks. He is currently using an Android device but wants me to help him get an iPhone.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Extremely like!...:)...I will be purchasing a new iPhone 5 for one of my sons within the next couple of weeks. He is currently using an Android device but wants me to help him get an iPhone.

JMD,
I'm shocked you're not already an all Apple family.
Good Luck

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I thought I could go all in on Android. My daughter got my 4s, I've been using a GS3.

I was going to get a Note2 for my business line, but it just wasn't going to work. I missed having iOS, and after playing with the 5 on display, that's what came home.

My biz line was on a BB Bold temporarily due to network access restrictions for a project I was working on. I have to admit, I wish BB the best. I still like that phone for pure business use.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ExSOi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I 'm currently researching what I need to change over to an HTC One, my main phone is a Jailbroken 4S on 6.1.2. I know I'm in the minority but standard iOS is not flexible enough for me, Jailbreaking is a pain as updates usually close exploits but its hard, for me, to go back having experienced the difference.
It will take a while, if ever, for iOS 7 to be Jailbroken so I intend to spend 12 months on the other side and then asses the situation again. My work phone is a mid range Gingerbread model and I hate it with a passion so I'm a bit nervous about switching. Apple do know their target market and unfortunately, for me, it's not me at the moment.
Either way I hope iOS 7 is as good as it could be, maybe they will even make something that appeals to the tweakers as well.......you think?... No?....No!
I've owned 4 different iPhone models so I'm sure number 5 will happen sooner or later.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I have been a fan of iPhone since the 2nd model release and have no plans to make a change now. I happen to love IOS 6 and while I know it isn't perfect and could use some changes, I am not going to Android or anything else.

Call me a fan boy if you wish but I like the iPhone and have no intention of jumping ship when the next new shiny object if put in front of me!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 5 now so I don't know if I'll be getting the next one or not. That said, I believe my next phone will still be an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well I am pretty happy that I made the switch from blackberry to iPhone and currently have an iPhone 5 now I think I will be buying another iPhone when the next generation iPhone comes out.. Then lets see where apple is going to go in the future

vdroide

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I now use iCloud for Email, contacts and calendar, my house is full of apple devices and I am quite content. So yeah, my next phone will be an iPhone.

protominet

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
When you bought the iPhone 5, had you already decided that you were going to buy it before it came out, or did you get persuaded into buying it? What was the one thing that made you decide to buy an iPhone 5?

How likely are you to invest in future Apple products, which ones interest you the most? Would you only buy in a new product category or would you refresh?

Why do you need to upgrade next year, or actually this year? Are you counting on an iPhone 5s?

I use to have a blackberry after all their failure the only logique thing to do was to buy the best smartphone meaning the iPhone 5 now I am working on my wife to get rid of her bb and get a iPhone!

Apoxual

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I was an Android person and only recently I demolished my screen while out of he country and was given a new iPhone 4 for free from work so since it didn't use my upgrade I really couldn't complain. I'm just using this as an opportunity to see if iOS allows me to do everything I normally do over the next few months, and come October when my upgrade is ready, te 5S should be out and I can go from there.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting closer everyday to saying no, the ancient, cluttered, non-user friendliness of the OS is just too much. The persistent battery issue's, freezes that require full restores (where even my backup somehow vanished and I lost literally years of various data) has me wondering if all the so-called problems with Android is nothing but BS. I'm tired of waiting for Apple to step out of 2007 when they never will, the only real problems I had when I had a Galaxy was it's build quality, and various minor issue's with android 4.0. All those issue's are gone with the HTC One which is aluminum like the iPhone, not a flimsy plastic toy like Samsung phones, it has a large battery, a super high dpi screen, and Jellybean.

Apple needs to wake up and stop thinking that once they sell you a phone THEY still own it, I strongly believe their mobile OS is now the worst in the industry, dead last, tell me about that so-called user experience as it takes me 5 steps to change a simple setting, or missing text messages because they still haven't added a proper status notification, or how I am forced to stop what I'm doing to reply to a text and then go back to what I was doing by having to repeatedly hit the overused and worn out home button. It's pretty bad when Blackberry has a new mobile OS that makes Apple's look like something out of the 90's, it's almost like if Microsoft had never updated Windows since the 95 days, but added a few small incremental tweaks over the years.

So the iPhone 5s and iOS 7 will have to be revolutionary once again, or as much I don't like to, no more iPhones for me.

With the first two bolded comments above, I have to ask if we're even using the same phone. My 4S is the most trouble free device I've ever had. NONE of the issues you are reporting.

On the last, I've got a BB Z10 and while I love it, it's going through some definite growing pains, such as random reboots and freezing in the earlier builds.

But....enjoy whichever device you choose. Use it in good health.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner