How likely are you to buy another iPhone?

Likeliness of buying another iPhone

• Yes

Votes: 70 64.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like my experience with handing phones down to my wife.. :) It's not really her fault.. But somehow the dogs know whose phone to NOT steal and chew up!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll be keeping my 4s until it dies and I have to bury it in the back yard or use it for target practice with my 9MM.

This is the first phone after a string of really crappy BlackBerry phones that I am perfectly content with keeping it until it quits working whether that be in six months or six years from now. The phone works as great now as it did almost a year and a half ago when I got it.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
kind of hard to say. I moved from blackberry to android cause i got tired of waiting on blackberry to do something. I then moved from android to apple because I got fet up with always having to fiddle with it to get it to do what I wanted and android will always be out of date depending on device you have you may get a update and you may not. Just sucks to me. Force close apps cause your not using them and it runs the battery down and causes the phone to become laggy. So here we are at apple. As they say it just works. Now we have the new blackberry z10 out and I'm 6 months into my apple contract and you know I am hurting wanting to try the new blackberry. If I could come up with a way to send email attachments (not just pictures) and save files on the phone to me it would be perfect as much as I can tell

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Very likely. I went from BB to iPhone, back to BB and back to iPhone again. Over and over I have been underwhelmed by the other guy and happy with iPhone. I won't make the mistake of switching again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm so heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem that to get anything other than an iPhone would just be insane. I'm very content with apple products and unless something drastic happens, I'll continue to get a new iPhone yearly.

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just spent three days trying to get my 2nd Blackberry Z10 to send texts, my first one was constantly rebooting. Say what you want the Apple and iOS are the best!! I will forever be staying with them. (Smacking forehead) I don't know why I try some other OS?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I am very likely to buy another iPhone and or Apple product, but will consider other phones as well.

Tapatalk

Kevtrinh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Definitely another iPhones for us when the time comes. My wife and i would like to see different hardware and software features on the new iphone. Unlike some others, we actually prefer the 4 inches screen of the iPhone 5. We are not due to upgrade until 2014 anyway!

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
This Is one of the things that impresses me about Apple devices. I know people with the 3GS and 4, and their phones still work great. My Android phones could barely make it a year before major issues started popping up.

I agree. I have previously owned 3 Android devices and they all started to work like crap after a few months of use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here,
Apple TV is next for me.

Good Luck

I own 2 Apple TV's and love them. I have one in my living room and one in my master bedroom.
I talked a friend of mine into getting one and he loves it.
I cut the cord to my cable provider 3 years ago and I have never looked back.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I will definitely stick with the iPhone. But this is the first time I've not been super excited about the new model. I'm a year into my contract and don't plan on upgrading a year early like I did with the 5, I'll wait for the 6.

I suppose it's possible they could knock my socks off but the typical camera / processor bump doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to and I don't think it's enough in today's market.

Anyway, the hardware is great, IMO they need to focus more on improving iOS.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I will definitely stick with the iPhone. But this is the first time I've not been super excited about the new model. I'm a year into my contract and don't plan on upgrading a year early like I did with the 5, I'll wait for the 6.

I suppose it's possible they could knock my socks off but the typical camera / processor bump doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to and I don't think it's enough in today's market.

Amen to that. We need to see some real advances with iOS 7.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I have previously owned 3 Android devices and they all started to work like crap after a few months of use.

I sold my 3GS to a friend and they're still using it!!! That speaks for quality.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

I say every year that I'm gonna wait, I never do. The speed improvements between the 4S and 5 were amazing. If the processor gets any faster, all you will have to do is think it. Lol. Processor upgrades are enough to make me upgrade.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I sold my 3GS to a friend and they're still using it!!! That speaks for quality.

The ex was using one that my sister wasn't very nice to. She got the 5 and let him have her 3GS. He used it until just recently when he dropped it and the screen cracked. It still worked better than any of my brand new just out of the box BB phones.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm 100% likely to buy another iPhone. I'll be using iPhone until Apple stops making them.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73