• Yes

70 64.81%
  • Maybe

21 19.44%
  • No

17 15.74%
    100% sure.
    04-07-2013 06:04 PM
    Yes, i will most definitely always get another iPhone. Never again will i use any other kind of phone. Love apple products.

Sent from my Apple iPhone 
    04-07-2013 06:23 PM
    Definitely will get another iPhone and want another iPad so bad and a MB Pro LOL. After leaving apple from the 3G to a Blackberry and 4 Android phones I'll be with Apple for a long time to come although the HTC One is enticing but I'm tired of the lack of quality apps on Android and battery life.

Sent from the collector home world.
    04-07-2013 06:50 PM
    I'll buy the most current iPhone when it's upgrade time (1/14).
    Sitting pretty with my iPhone 4S now.

Good Luck
    04-07-2013 07:06 PM
    No question that I will continue using an Iphone. Totally satisfied with my two previous models, and love my Iphone 5!
    04-07-2013 08:35 PM
    The iPhone 5 is my first iPhone, but I was lured away from Android after buying the iPad. I'm not completely converted, but I'll definitely keep an open mind. The great hardware and dependability of iOS updates were also key factors for me switching from Android.
    04-07-2013 10:36 PM
    I wonder what causes such brand loyalty within Apple. I mean most of the responses are just, "Of course I'm going to buy another one next year. Because I like the Apple 5."
    04-07-2013 11:44 PM
    if i knew someone who worked at At-t that would help a brother out with a small discount i would seeing how after 2 years im finally employed again and in need of a new phone stuck on boost mobile with a blackberry ....thinking about ordering off the online store i already know i have to pay a deposit which sucks... i used to have the iphone 4 on verizon but when i lost my job i had to sell it ugh hated to... but i look forward to being on here now to at least learn more about the iphone 5
    04-07-2013 11:55 PM
    Highly likely to get another one...I've had everyone save the 3G... Original > 3GS > 4 > 4S > 5... Had multiples of the 4 (AT&T to VZW) and 5 (AT&T to vzw again)...

I've tried Android a few times with Nexus devices (Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus)

The only non iPhone device I'd consider right now is a Z10 or Q10.
    04-08-2013 12:04 AM
    I have an ipad mini, a 4S, and an Apple TV and my fianc has an ipad 4 and a 4S so I'm pretty deep into Apple's ecosystem and I'm perfectly okay with that. So yes, my next phone will be an iPhone.
    04-08-2013 12:20 AM
    Apple ecosystem!!!
    04-08-2013 12:27 AM
    Will look at the "cheaper" iPhones and see if the 6 bring anything new to the table, but keeping an eye on the htc one
    04-08-2013 01:22 AM
    I bought the iPhone 5 because I had the iPhone 4 before so I thought it was a good up grade, I probably won't buy the next iPhone which will probably be the iPhone 5s because I think there won't be much of a difference, so I think il wait for the iPhone 6 or what ever they will name it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-08-2013 03:22 AM
    My contract doesn't expire until quite late on this year so hopefully the new one will be out and I'll take a look. I've had a 3GS and 4s in the past and quite liked them. 3GS I traded in for a wp7 device (huuuuge mistake) and the 4s got traded in for my current bb when it took some gravity damage (cheaper to cash in and replace than repair).

Cutting a long story short I'm torn between the q10 and going back to an iPhone based off current info, trouble is I've got used to the hardware keyboard and really like having it... Either way once they're both out and I've had a play I'll be in a better position to decide
    04-08-2013 03:32 AM
    How likely am I to buy another iPhone? Well, it is extremely likely that I will replace my iPhone 5 with a newer version at some point in the future. Is it guaranteed? No, but not far from it...
    04-08-2013 10:27 AM
    I replaced my iphone 4 with the new iphone 5 when it came out. My main concern is dropped calls, and very poor battery life. It never lasts one day - and I mean a 12 hour day, not 24! I also had an issue with the camera where the display showed multi-coloured lines streaking across the screen. I took it back to the Apple shop and they replaced the phone. Now the replacement is starting to do the same thing. I have worked out why this is ... I have a battery case, purchased in Hong Kong, which I use with the phone. To remove the phone from the case I have to lever it out with a penknife blade. The iphone 5 has a metal back which is not as strong as the glass one in the previous model, and as a result the phone bends slightly while being removed. Needless to say I don't use this accessory any more.
    04-08-2013 12:00 PM
    I replaced my iphone 4 with the new iphone 5 when it came out. My main concern is dropped calls, and very poor battery life. It never lasts one day - and I mean a 12 hour day, not 24! I also had an issue with the camera where the display showed multi-coloured lines streaking across the screen. I took it back to the Apple shop and they replaced the phone. Now the replacement is starting to do the same thing. I have worked out why this is ... I have a battery case, purchased in Hong Kong, which I use with the phone. To remove the phone from the case I have to lever it out with a penknife blade. The iphone 5 has a metal back which is not as strong as the glass one in the previous model, and as a result the phone bends slightly while being removed. Needless to say I don't use this accessory any more.
    Having stated all of that, how likely are you to buy another "iPhone"?....
    revtech likes this.
    04-08-2013 12:09 PM
    Depends on the improvements ios7 will bring to the next iPhone. I was originally allured to the phone based off purely aesthetic reasons and the simplicity. I still seek the simplicity that makes it unique, but wish to see improved core features. The mail application feels severely outdated for example, and skeuomorphism is losing its' novelty.
    04-08-2013 12:14 PM
    I will certainly continue to stay with the Apple Ecosystem. iPhone 5, iPad Mini and 3rd gen, mb pro, apple tv, work iPhone 4s. The other options just don't do what matters to me well.
    04-08-2013 01:34 PM
    Well it depends what alternatives are available when I break or lose the iphone 5 or become even more frustrated by the short battery life.
    04-08-2013 06:07 PM
    I love my iPhone 5 too, but I'll wait and see what the next one is like. If there aren't a lot of beneficial improvements, I'll probably hold off, or try something new
    04-08-2013 06:59 PM
    I have the 4s,and can upgrade now......but I want to see what comes next. My 4s works just fine so I can wait a little while. Come on Apple give us a bigger screen. :o
    So to answer your ? Yes!
    04-08-2013 07:04 PM
    Apple has its hooks in me as of right now and I am firmly entrenched in its ecosystem so I won't be going anywhere else for the foreseeable future. I'm not due for an upgrade until 6/14 so I have quite a bit of time before making my next purchase.
    04-08-2013 07:05 PM
    this is ridiculous

it's like asking an achoholic if they're going to buy another beer
    04-08-2013 07:43 PM
    When I saw the iPhone 5 I wasn't even going to upgrade because I thought I couldn't afford it, and plus I didn't have my upgrade until November of 2012. At the time my iPhone 4 was serving its purpose and I also didn't feel a need to buy a new phone. Fortunately, someone decided that they wanted to buy me a new phone for Christmas so I ended up extending my contract for another two years. I'm not upgrading to the iPhone 5s, because I don't feel a need to, and it'll only be a slight upgrade from the iPhone 5. IMO, it would be a waste of an upgrade and/or money for me. Now, when the iPhone 6 comes out, I may or may not be upgrading. Depends if my iPhone 5 is working fine or if it's struggling to do the things that I need or if it just looks horrible by that time.
    04-08-2013 08:19 PM
152 1234 ...