If you had to switch to android or WP8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Neither...

Did you post this just to stir the pot and rile people into an argument?

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've owned and used iOS, Android and Blackberry devices but I haven't even touched a Windows Phone device. I'm curious about it but not enough to go to a store and have a look.

Out of the three you suggested, i'd probably go back to an Android device. Probably a Samsung Galaxy variant of some kind, either the S3 or a Note 2. I had an S3 before and it was rubbish but it might have been a 'Friday Afternoon Phone' as it was bought on launch day so probably came with launch day defects. I'm willing to give them another go as Android had some great features.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I use Android every day since I have a Samsung Galaxy Express as my work phone. And I used my old work phone, an HTC One X, as my only phone for over three months. So switching to Android wouldn't be an issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you could no longer use IOS, and you had to use android or WP8, which would you choose?

Under the circumstance you mentioned, I would 'probably' choose one of new Windows 8 devices. With that in mind, I've read articles that asked is Apple is becoming uncool and I've seen TV ads that proclaim that 'the next best thing' (Samsung) is already here. Yet, I could care less. I am not dissatisfied with any of my Apple products and there is no doubt that I will replace them with newer Apple products whether others think they're cool or not, but that's Just Me, D...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro