iPhone blackberry google calendar help

tubaguy63

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
At work, we use blackberries and an exchange server. I have an assigned blackberry which I only use for mobile email. I use my iPhone 5 for calls and everything else on the go. I also use it for my calendar and contact management. Everything is locked down to the point where I can't seem to manually enter the settings to log in to the exchange server on my iPhone.

My primary concern is to have my iOS calendar sync with my office calendar. I was able to do this for awhile by using google sync on my blackberry. It would sync the blackberry/exchange calendar with google calendar. My iOS calendar is currently synced with google calendar. Google ended support for google sync blackberry in September. I can setup a google exchange account on my blackberry but it creates a second calendar on the blackberry and doesn't sync the work calendar to google.

Ultimately, I want to be able to add an appointment on my iPhone and have it reflect o. My office calendar.

Note, my office computer is locked down and I am unable to install software on it. Otherwise, I would install google sync for my desktop

Thank you in advance!

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
If they don't allow it there is a great chance that it could cause harm or sensitive info to leak.

Not saying iphones are not secure rather saying your works infrastructure cannot support them now.

If your IT person turns you away than there's a good reason why. You trust him/her when your computers broken, trust them on what devices the back end can support.

Sent from my game boy color

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro